Summer together

Taehyung Pov

It's been a week since the proposal and I'm still so shocked. Every night I lay and look at the ring just imagining how our wedding will be. We will obviously wait a few years until we get married but I can't help but to think about it. My dad was really happy for us when we told him and supported us. Jungkook's mom too. I was so thankful that we had all of the support. For now I have to teach Jungkook about the company but I'm sure that he'll learn easily.

I got up and got ready to leave the house. Today is the first day at the company where I'm going to teach Jungkook about his job. I heard the doorbell and walked downstairs and opens the door.

"Good morning" he said and hugged me.

"Good morning, are you ready to learn?" I asked and smiled.

"Very ready" he said and smiled back.

We got into my car and started driving towards the company. Once we got there we walked into my office. Jungkook was amazed at how big the office was and walked around shocked.

"I forgot that you will literally lead this whole company" he said.

"Me too" I said and we laughed.

"Teach me about the company, boss." he said and smiled.

"I will, assistant." I said and smiled back.

"It sounds so weird" he said and we laughed again.

We started working and I taught him the basics. He seemed to understand it all which I expected. He was focusing on everything that I was saying and writing it down. We sat like that for a few hours until the sun started setting. We decided to move to the couch and sat down. I got the soda that I had in a mini fridge and got to glasses. We started drinking the soda and talking about the future while looking at the sunset. We will be nineteen soon and I'm already going to lead a whole company. I'm kind of confident but I'm still very young. But since I'll have Jungkook around me will definitely help. Jungkook put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"You know that I'm very grateful for you helping me like this?" he said.

"Of course I would help you, you needed a job and I needed an assistant. It was made to be." I said and smiled.

"Thank you, I love you." he said and smiled too.

"I love you too" I said and put my head on his.

Then we fell asleep without noticing. We were tired from working all day so I understand why. The next day I woke up on the couch and looked out the window. The sun was up and everyone in the city were running around as usual. I looked over at Jungkook who had also woken up.

"Good morning" I said and smiled.

"Morning" he responded and smiled back.

He kissed me and we started getting ready.

"Should we go and get lunch somewhere?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's do that." he said and smiled.

When we were ready we left the company and walked to a restaurant. We sat down and ordered our food. After a while they came out with the food and we started eating. While we ate a woman walked up to Jungkook. We looked up at her confused.

"I've been noticing you around the city for a while. What's your name?" she asked Jungkook.

"Umm Jungkook" he responded.

"I love your name! You have such a good sense of style." she said and smiled at him.

"T-thank you" he said awkwardly.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" she asked confidently.

I put my arm around Jungkook and looked up at the woman.

"Will you go out with her, babe?" I said staring right into her eyes.

"No of course not" he said.

I smirked in response and kissed him. She had a shocked look on her face and walked away fast. We laughed a little.

"You are also kind of jealous" he said and winked at me.

"Of course, I don't wanna lose you." I said and smiled.

"You won't lose me" he said and smiled back.

We kept eating before deciding to go home to him. Once we got there we met Hoseok and Yoongi in the living room.

"Oh, Jungkook and Taehyung, wanna watch a movie with us?" Hoseok asked excitedly.

"Of course" we responded and sat down with them.

We watched a comedy movie and ate popcorn. Everyone was having a great time and it was nice to relax after working for a day straight. After the movie ended we stayed and hung out with Hoseok and Yoongi. Then Jungkook's mom and Hoseok's dad came home with food so we all ate with them. Once we had finished eating Jungkook asked me to stay over and I agreed. I was starting to feel a little dizzy.

Jungkook Pov

We laid down on the bed and relaxed. I checked my phone and so did Taehyung. We hadn't looked at them for two days so there was a lot to go through.

"I'll go to the bathroom" Taehyung said as he stood up.

"Okay" I said and watched as he walked into the bathroom.

I kept looking at my phone and responded to all the massages I had gotten. There weren't a lot of them but some. Mostly in the group chat. I stopped when I heard weird noises in the bathroom. I quickly put down my phone and opened the door. Taehyung was sitting on the floor throwing up into the toilet.

"Taehyung!" I said worriedly and ran over to him.

I sat down next to him and he was paler than a ghost. His eyes couldn't focus and he looked lost.

"Are you okay?! What's wrong?!" I kept asking extremely worriedly.

He slowly stood up and tried to walk.

"I-I'm f-fine..." he said.

Just as he said that his eyes closed and he collapsed.

"Taehyung!" I screamed and ran over to him.

I picked up his head and laid it on my legs.

"Taehyung?! Tae?" I kept saying over and over but got no response.

"Help! Help me someone!" I yelled loudly as I started crying out of panic.

A few seconds later Yoongi and Hoseok ran into the room shocked at what they saw.

"Call an ambulance!" I yelled.

Yoongi ran and got his phone. As he started calling them my mom and Hoseok's dad also came into the room.

"Oh my god, Taehyung!" my mom said shocked and worriedly.

She sat down next to me.

"Get me a cold towel!" she yelled to Hoseok's dad.

He ran and got a towel and poured cold water on it. He handed it to her and she put it on his forehead. I was in complete shock. Taehyung looked... dead.