Thoughts

Jungkook Pov

Today we are meeting up with everyone to eat. Everyone is really excited since we're going to a really popular restaurant that we've been wanting to go to for a while. Me and Taehyung are getting ready at Taehyung's house.

"Should I wear my contacts today?" Taehyung asked.

"If you want to. You look good with and without your glasses." I said.

"Okay, I'll wear the contacts." he said and smiled.

I was done and checking my phone when Taehyung walked out of the bathroom.

"You look good" I said and smiled.

"Thank you, so do you!" he said and smiled.

"Let's go!" I said and we walked out of the house.

We got in Taehyung's car.

"Shouldn't I drive? You just got back from the hospital..." I asked worriedly.

"It's fine, I feel great." he reassured.

"Okay, I'm glad." I said.

We started driving towards the restaurant while listening to music. Once we saw the others we parked our car and met up with them. Everyone was asking Taehyung about how he was feeling. Everyone were really relieved that he was okay. We walked into the restaurant and ordered our food. We sat down at a rather large table since we are seven people and started taking.

"So another thing that I've been thinking about, Jimin how is it going with Chungha?" Jin asked curiously.

"I-it's going great. We are dating and have been hanging out a lot." he said as his cheeks turned red.

"Aww Jimin is in love" Hoseok said and smiled.

"I-I guess I am" he said still blushing.

"So what base are you two on?" Namjoon asked.

"Base?" Jimin asked confused.

"Base like holding hands, kissing or something more." Namjoon explained.

"Ehm... the second one" Jimin said nervously.

"Ooo" everyone said.

The food came and everyone got distracted. It tasted so good! I get why this place is so popular.

"Let's make a toast for Taehyung being healthy and Jimin being in love!" Namjoon said excitedly.

Everyone grabbed their glasses and held them up saying "cheers". This has been such a good day for everyone and everyone is having a great time. Especially Taehyung who has been stuck in an hospital for more than a week. That sickness is always in the back of my mind though. I'm really worried for Taehyung but I try to not show it too much so that I make him feel bad. But on a more positive note I have also been thinking of the wedding a lot. I'm really excited to get married. We have thought about starting the planning early so that everything will be perfect. It's going to be the best day of our lives.