The question

A/N
Thank you all for 5k reads and all the support! It means a lot to me 💜

Taehyung Pov

It's been a week since we graduated and Jungkook is stressing about if he should go to a university or start working. He doesn't want to go to a university since school isn't for him but it's difficult to find a job right after graduation. I'm going to talk to my dad about the assistant position and see if I can pick Jungkook.

Dad was finally going to be home for a few days so we were eating dinner together.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yes?" he responded.

"The assistant position... can I pick the person myself?" I asked.

"Well it depends. I got to do so since my friend had a lot of experience in the industry. Why are you asking that all of the sudden?" he asked.

"It's just, Jungkook, he has been worried about not getting a job and school isn't for him. I really want to help him and I think that he would do a great job." I told him.

"Normally it would be difficult to get such a position in the company without a university degree. But maybe if you teach him about the company now before you take over then he would be able to get the job." he said.

"Okay, I'll talk to him about it. Thank you dad." I said and smiled.

I was going to meet everyone tomorrow and I could ask Jungkook if he's interested then. We are all going to the beach and I'm really excited since I finally get to spend my summer with them. I decided to go to bed since I was tired.

The next morning I packed my things and got ready before I met up with Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi. They all usually walk to my house together since Hoseok and Jungkook lives together now which means that Yoongi also walks with them.

"I'm so excited" I said and smiled.

"Me too" Hoseok said.

"I can get a nice nap there" Yoongi said.

"I'm so happy that we get to spend this summer together" Jungkook said and hugged me.

"Me too" I said into the hug.

"Come on let's go!" Namjoon yelled from a car.

They had just pulled up outside and we walked over to them. Everyone else were in the car already so we sat down and we started driving towards the beach. Once we got there the beach was kind of packed. Most people were in the water though. Everyone jumped out of the car and grabbed their bags before running down to the beach. The only people who stayed at the car were Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi. Excitedly I threw off my shirt so that I was only in my swimwear before throwing myself into the water. Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok joined me and we started splashing around.

Jin was setting up the shade and put out his towel on the ground. Yoongi laid down his towel as well and plugged in his headphones before laying down. Namjoon were still trying to carry all the bags filled with food from the car. Jin went over and helped him since he was the one who had brought all the food. After they were done Namjoon and Jin also joined us in the water.