By my side

Jungkook Pov

It's been a day now since the confession and I felt so relieved to finally understand my feelings. But I have to break up with Irene. It hurts me since she is so nice to me but I want to be with Taehyung.

Me- I need to tell you something. Can we meet at the park?

Irene- Of course.

Me- Okay see you in 20 minutes.

I was really nervous since I hadn't even told anyone that I am bi yet. But I feel like Irene would understand. At least I hope she does. I put on my shoes and my jacket before leaving the house. When I got to the park she was already there, sitting on a bench. I sat down next to her.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi, so what did you wanna talk about?" She asked.

"My feelings have changed and we need to break up. I'm sorry." I confessed. 

"I felt like you would say that... Is it Taehyung?" she asked.

"How did you know?" I asked shocked.

"I know you more than you think and I've seen the way you look at him, care so much about him and spend so much time with him." she answered. 

"So you're not mad?" I asked.

"No of course not! I'll feel a bit down but it's fine, I'm fine." she said as a single tear ran down her cheek.

"I'm sorry" I said and hugged her when I saw the tear.

"No it's really fine. Now go and get Taehyung." she said and smiled softly. 

"Thank you for being so understanding" I said and smiled before leaving.

I started walking to Taehyung's house. I was really happy to meet him again. I rang the doorbell and this time Taehyung answered.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Tae it's me" I said happily.

"Jungkook! I'll open the gate." he said as the gate opened.

I walked into the house and Taehyung stood waiting for me. I went up and hugged him.

"Did you miss me?" I asked.

"Yeah" he answered.

I smiled into the hug as I gave him a kiss on the forehead. We walked into the living room of his house and sat down. We needed to finish the project we were working on for school since it was due on monday. Taehyung would occasionally sneak glances at me and that made me smile.

The project took hours to finish but sometime before midnight it was done. We both took sighed in relief. It was already dark outside and I was about to leave but Taehyung grabbed my hand.

"It's already dark... stay" he said quietly.

I looked back and Taehyung was staring at the floor to hide the fact that he is blushing. How can someone be so adorable.

"Okay" I answered.

He looked up and smiled. We walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. We decided to watch a movie and relax. Taehyung put his head on my shoulder as we watched the movie. For some reason I wanted to kiss him so bad right now. It might be the fact that he is so close to me or that I've been holding in the temptation for a while. I wondered if he would mind.

"Tae?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he answered and looked into my eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

I could see him starting to blush again and it made me smile. He answered me by nodding. I turned my head and looked into his eyes. I was expecting him to look nervous but now he was looking confident. It made me want to kiss him more, so without letting another second pass by I broke the distance. He kissed me back immediately. This kiss was different from the first one. The first one was innocent and sweet. But this one is more heated and filled with the desire.

He hovered over me still not breaking the kiss. I was shocked at first but that feeling disappeared as fast as it showed up. After a while we stopped to get some air. Taehyung's bangs were covering his eyes as he catched his breath. I looked at him and admired how beautiful he is. I put my hand on the back of his neck and laid his head on my chest.

"Let's stay like this. I love having you by my side." I said as I snuggled in with him.

We both fell asleep not too long afterwards.

Time skip to Monday

Taehyung held my hand tightly as we started walking in to the school. He hated having everyone's eyes on him and I could understand that. We walked to his locker and he got his things. Then we walked to mine and I got my things. We walked up to the second floor and I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before he walked into his classroom. I sat down at the spot that I usually sit and all of my friends looked at me with wide eyes.

"What was that just now?" Jin asked.

"That? Taehyung is my boyfriend." I answered and everyone gasped.

"Really? I didn't even know that you're bi." Namjoon said.

"Well now you know" I said and smiled.

"What about Irene?" Hoseok asked.

"I broke up with her but she was very understanding" I answered.

"I guess we just have to accept Taehyung into our group now. I mean he didn't seem to be so bad after a while." Yoongi said before laying his head back down on his desk.

The bell rang and the teacher walked in. After class it was lunch time. I walked to Taehyung's classroom and opened the door. He was sitting and studying something.

"Tae, let's get lunch." I said and he instantly put everything away.

We walked together to the cafeteria and got some food. Taehyung got confused when all of my friends started softening up for him. But he was happy and that made me happy.

Me and Taehyung's relationship is now the talk of the school and everyone was so shocked. I don't see why but I am glad that I have Taehyung by my side.

 I don't see why but I am glad that I have Taehyung by my side