Epilogue

Author POV

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked.

"Stressed" Jungkook answered sighed.

"Why?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"I want our trip to be perfect" Jungkook answered.

"Of course it'll be perfect. Anywhere with you is perfect baby..." Taehyung answered and hugged Jungkook tighter.

They are about to leave for a trip that Jungkook had insisted on planning. He knew that Taehyung loves to travel so he wanted to plan something special. They haven't been anywhere since their honeymoon three years ago and work was stressing them both out. It was the perfect timing.

"So where are we going?" Taehyung asked as he drove towards the airport.

"You'll see when we board the plane" Jungkook answered and smiled.

Taehyung smiled too as he saw Jungkook in the mirror. To reassure him he put his hand on Jungkook's. They got to the airport about an hour later and went through security.

"Wait we're going to Hawaii?" Taehyung asked shocked and Jungkook nodded.

"I told you that I would plan something perfect" Jungkook answered.

"How could you afford the tickets?" Taehyung asked confused since Jungkook used to not even be able to pay for a meal.

"It turns out that being your assistant is a well paying job" Jungkook answered and smiled.

"I'm glad that you haven't regretted your decision to work as my assistant" Taehyung said and smiled.

"I'm grateful that I got to do so" Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung.

They boarded the plane and sat down. Taehyung got the window seat and Jungkook sat in the one next to his. They were first class tickets so it was really comfortable. When the plane had taken off they got some champagne and drank it as they reminisced about their past. They remembered the time when Jungkook had flown out to London with the help of Taehyung's dad. That was one of Taehyung's best memories from his high school time even though it wasn't in school.

After a couple hours the plane landed and they got off the plane. They got into a taxi to take them to the resort. Once they had checked into their room they took a nap. Around the time when the sun started to set they decided to go on a walk. They walked down to the beach and walked while holding hands as the looked at the sunset.