Cheer up

Jungkook POV

We have been sitting out here for an hour now and I can't feel my hands anymore. I don't mind though since Taehyung has calmed down. It hurts to see him sad and all I want is to take all of his worries away. I noticed that had fallen asleep and I smiled as I moved his bangs out of his face.

"I love you" I whispered as I carried him inside and laid him down on the bed.

I put the covers over him and cuddled up next to him so that we could regain the warmth. I instantly felt warmer because of him. Tomorrow I'm going to try and cheer him up since I know that he needs it.

The next morning I woke up rather early so I walked downstairs. No one was awake yet so I walked into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate for me and Taehyung. I decided to make some sandwiches as well. As I was finish the last things Jin walked into the room.

"Are you already awake?" Jin asked as he ruffled his hair and yawned.

"Yeah, I made breakfast for me and Taehyung since he was feeling down yesterday." I said.

"Good idea" Jin said and smiled.

"I'll see you at lunch" I said and smiled as I left the room to go back to Taehyung.

When I walked in he was still sleeping so I put the food down on the nightstand. I laid down in the bed again and cuddled up closer to him. I kissed his neck softly and he woke up. He turned over to face me and smiled.

"Good morning" I said and smiled back.

"Morning" he said.

"I made breakfast for us" I said and stood up to get my share.

"Oh my god, thank you." he said excitedly as he grabbed his food and started eating.

I'm glad that this cheered him up. He was so excited, saying that he hasn't gotten breakfast in bed in so long. It's a new mission for me. Making breakfast for him. Because seeing that smile on his face is worth it. We finished eating and I turned over to him.

"Hey, let's go on a walk." I said.

"Okay" he said and we put on our clothes.

After a few minutes we started walking. It was cloudy but relatively warm outside. We walked into the woods and up on a hill where there was an amazing view of the sea. Taehyung turned around and smiled widely as he saw the view.

"It's so beautiful up here" he said in awe.

"Not as beautiful as you" I said and winked.

"You're so cheesy" he said and laughed.

He put his head on my shoulder and I put my head on his head. It was so calming up here. The only sounds were of the waves and birds. We should come here more often, especially when Taehyung overworks himself at work. We sat here for quite some time before it started raining. I got out the umbrella that I had brought since I looked at the forecast earlier.

We started walking back to the house under the umbrella in the pouring ran. We held hands and he had his head on my shoulder still.

"Jungkook" he said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"My dad's one year went down to half a year..." he said and we stopped walking.

"What? When did you get to know that?" I asked worriedly.

"Yesterday after we got out of the pool. My dad called me and told me that the doctor had told him that after he got his check up." he answered and took a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked and looked into his eyes worriedly.

"I-I'm going to be okay. I just have to go through the acceptance stage." he said and I hugged him.

"Remember that I'm always here for you. You can always talk to me about anything. You'll never be alone. I think that you should tell your dad about your worries. He'll understand and I think that is what you need to go through the acceptance. Don't be afraid to say what you feel." I said into the hug as I felt him hold me tighter.

"I will speak with him, thank you Kookie." he said and smiled.

I smiled and held his hand again as we kept walking. When we got back it was time for lunch so everyone was already sitting at the table. I was reassured when I noticed that huge smile on Taehyung's face when he saw the food. We sat down and ate with the others. I could see that Taehyung's mood had lifted and I felt myself relax.

"Let's watch a movie!" Jimin said excitedly when we had finished eating.

"Good idea!" Namjoon said and everyone else agreed as well.

"I'm so full" Hoseok complained as he sat down.

"Let's eat some snacks!" Jin exclaimed from the kitchen.

"Suddenly I'm not full anymore" Hoseok said as he eyed the snacks that Jin brought into the room.

We all sat down in front of the tv. Me, Taehyung, Jimin and Jin on the couch in the order. Namjoon sat on the floor with a blanket and Yoongi sat in Hoseok's lap on an armchair. We decided to watch a romance movie because why not? The storyline was amazing. It had a great mix of happiness, romance and angst. Everyone got so into the movie that we even started yelling at the screen.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" we chanted as the main characters leaned closer to each other.

We cheered as the kissed and the movie ended. I wiped a tear from my eye and clapped. Jin, Jimin and Hoseok joined me.

"That was an amazing movie!" Jin said excitedly.

"Yeah, I hope they make a sequel!" Hoseok hopefully said.

"I want to know what happens after the kiss" Jimin complained.

"Hmm..." we said as we looked at him with weird expressions.

"What? Oh! Not like that!" he said and waved his hands in front of him.

We all laughed and decided to watch another movie. During the last movie Taehyung fell asleep in my lap and I let him sleep since I know that he's exhausted. After the movie ended I went upstairs and laid him down in the bed. I sat down on the floor in front of him.

"I love you so much Tae" I said and moved his hair a bit before going back downstairs.