Week four

Jungkook Pov

Today marks the end of the first month of summer break and Taehyung is doing great in London. He's a fast learner and is also dedicated. I sometimes worry about him being lonely, but I know that he's close to his dad.

It evening time and we had just ended our daily conversation. We needed to hang up earlier today seeing as he had a lot of paper work to go through. Sometime after we hung up I got another call from a number that I didn't reconize. Still, I decided to answer.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, is this Jeon Jungkook?" the man asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"I'm Taehyung's dad. We haven't talked much but I'm very grateful that he has you. You have helped him more than you could ever imagine" he mentioned.

"Oh hello, Taehyung has helped me a lot too. I'm very happy that I met him as well" I said and smiled to myself.

"That's great! I was wondering if you wanted to fly out to London and attend one of the company parties that Taehyung will be at. It will be a suprise and I know that he'll be so happy" he asked and my eyes widened.

"Really? I don't have any money for a plane ticket..." I said, feeling myself get dissapointed.

"Don't worry about that! I'll book a first class seat ticket and tell you the details later. I just want to meet you and I'm certain that Taehyung wants to too" he explained.

"Would you really? I don't know if I can accept this. Aren't the tickets really expensive?" I asked in shock.

"Nothing that I can't fix so don't feel bad about it. I'm doing it for you and Taehyung. He needs to take a break and relax" he answered.

"Thank you so much Mr. Kim" I thanked happily, feeling like I was on the verge of crying.

"Don't worry about it, I will text the details later. Also, remember to keep this a secret" he mentioned.

"Okay, I will!" I reassured.

"Great, have a good evening." he said.

"You as well" I said and we hung up.

After hanging up I was still in shock. I couldn't believe that I was going to meet Taehyung so soon. I explained everything to my mom and she was excited for me. She told me to send her a lot of pictures seeing as she had never travelled outside of the country before. Once I got back up to my room I saw that Taehyung's dad had texted me the details. The flight was leaving tomorrow so I started packing right away. My plane back wasn't until four days later which would mean that I'd stay at their house for three nights. I was finally going to spend time with Taehyung and I was so excited. I set an alarm on my phone and tried to fall asleep as fast as possible. 

When I woke up I ate breakfast with my mom before saying goodbye and getting on the bus to the airport. As I sat in the bus, Taehyung called me and I acted as normal as possible. We kept talking until I reached the airport. I checked in, went through security and waited to board the plane. I bought some chocolate and other things to snack on as I waited. Around the time that I was done with all the shopping, it was finally time to board the plane. The seat was so comfortable and had a TV, free drinks and a lot of space for your legs. I had only been on a plane once before and that was in economy. This was something so new to me so I was just as excited as a kid on christmas morning. The plane took off and I watched as Seoul disappeared behind the clouds.