chapter 5

Chapter 5: Jealousy

Sungjin person of view

y/n is sleeping and I keep looking at her. For some reason, she really looks like Jisoo... I lowered my head. Why am I thinking about her again? She's happy now... She's happy with someone else who's not me... I have to accept it, but I am not happy with it. Why couldn't she be happy with me? I gave her all my heart and she shattered it in pieces.

Then I felt my phone buzz. I saw I have a few messages, from the boys and.. one from Jisoo? It said 'She's my girl now.' she also sent a picture. It was Jisoo kissing someone. But I recognized him... It was Youngjae... I tightened the grip on my phone, out of all the guys it has to be the one at my new school? "Damn it" I accidentally shouted. I felt y/n move. Her arms wrapped around me in a hug and she pulled me down with her. 'Don't speak.' She whispered. After a while, I could feel myself getting tired and I closed my eyes.

-

I woke up with the sound of someone walking through the room. I opened my eyes and I saw it was y/n. "good morning" She sounded happy. "Goodmorning, why do you sound so happy y/n?" I looked confused at y/n. "I slept well. I felt safe." She said as she continued to put books in her bag. I blushed at what she said. "Good that you slept well." I smiled at her. "By the way you need to get up school starts in half an hour, there are clothes in my dads closet." I nodded and stood up.

When I entered the room I opened the closet. I saw a lot of suits and coats etc so I picked the one t-shirt I saw. I then saw a paper fell. I picked up the paper and there was a picture. It was a small y/n with a lot of friends. It looked like a birthday picture of y/n, but something interesting caught my eye. I also saw a small Jaebum... Why would he be on that picture?

I heard a voice behind me and I turned around and I saw y/n. I quickly put the picture in my pocket, luckily she didn't notice. "What takes you so long?" She asked with a smile. "There are a lot of suits." I scratched the back of my neck. "I will change now." I pushed y/n out of the room and I laughed. y/n really isn't strong.

-

I was now driving y/n to school and there was a silence between us. Then suddenly y/n decided to speak "thank you Sungjin.." I frowned, why thank you? "Thank you for what?" I asked confused. "For yesterday. If you weren't there Jaebum would've raped me and then after you saved me you took care of me... it means a lot. I want to thank you, so what can I do?"

She looked at me. "You don't have to thank me. I would never let someone hurt you like that. I mean.. I would never let someone gets hurt like that. It's not something you should let happen." I smiled and glanced at her for a short moment, I then returned to look at the road. "But still... " y/n added with a pout and I smiled. She's really cute when she pouts.

-

We arrived at school and I went with y/n to her locker. I won't leave alone at school when Jaebum is around.. "You don't have to walk with me Sungjin... Jaebum wouldn't do something like what happened here." I saw y/n looking at the ground. She was scared to see Jaebum again and I could read that from her face. I understand it though.. "Just let me walk with you y/n." I said and y/n replied with a nod. 

When we arrived at her locker I saw the other boys waiting there and when they saw us they sighed from relieving. 

"y/n! How are you?" Dowoon said as he looked y/n in her eyes to see if she was okay "I'm okay." y/n replied to Dowoon giving him a reassuring smile. "We're glad you're okay y/n. We were really worried." Jae said when he put his arm against the locker to lean on it. "I'm sure Sungjin took good care of her," YoungK said as he winked at me.  I glared at him and he laughed in reply. "The next time he touches we kill him!" Wonpil said confidently and put an arm around my shoulder.  I glared at Wonpil. I didn't really like him touching her...

We then went to the classroom together. Wonpil still had an arm around y/n and I saw y/n didn't feel comfortable with it. I pulled Wonpil and whispered, "Can I have your math homework?" I smiled apologetically. "serious?" Wonpil asked and he sighed disappointedly. "Okay.." He then added. 

When we arrived at the classroom everyone was already there. Except for the got7 boys. We quickly sat on our seats and the teacher started the class. I wonder why they decided to skip? 

The day went by fast and I was now dropping y/n off home. The whole trip y/n was silent, she's probably tired from school... "I see you tomorrow." She said as she stepped out of the car. "have a good day y/n. Please rest some more." I smiled at her and she closed the door of my red truck. 

I drove home and I was greeted by my cat. Her name is Tzuyu. I saw both my parents watching tv together.  "Heyy Sungjin... Come and sit with your dad." My father said and I sat down next to him. "How was the sleepover with Jae and the other boys?" My dad asked and I remembered I told him that I was with the boys instead of that I was with y/n. "It was fine..." I said. "Just fine doesn't really sound convincing." My mother laughed. "Well yeah... We were invited to a party from the popular boys. The other boys were really excited about it, but I wasn't... and then later I ended up fighting with one of the popular boys. His name is Im Jaebum." I sighed "Why did you fight?" Your mom asked. "Well... I was going to the bathroom, but I heard the screams of a scared girl. So I went to check and I saw Jaebum who almost raped y/n. I felt as if I wanted to kill him.. "

 Both my parents looked at me with wide eyes and their mouths hanging open? "What happened after that?" My father asked. I explained the rest of the story and my parents were shocked. "That poor girl... Sungjin? Could you invite her over tomorrow, please? I want to meet her. Maybe she will feel safe with us since her parents aren't home a lot." My mother asked.

"Sure" I replied, "I will ask her tomorrow."

Heyyy!!! guys!! It's author-nim here!! I hope you like this part. It took me a long time to make this chapter because I was on holiday for a week! Second, do you like where the story is going? Or do you think it's boring? Please tell me!!!!

 It took me a long time to make this chapter because I was on holiday for a week! Second, do you like where the story is going? Or do you think it's boring? Please tell me!!!!