chapter 26

Jackson's memory:

A boy who was never good enough for his family... Jackson never had perfect grades or was the perfect son, but is that really a reason for being called a disgrace?

-

- Jackson person of view -

I opened the door and I faced my father, he didn't seem happy. 'Jackson Wang' His voice was stern. 'Yes?' I asked him a bit hesitant. 'Why weren't you at your Fencing practice?' my eyes widened. Damn it I forgot... 'Sorry...' I told him, I felt my heart beating faster and started to sweat. I then felt my cheeks tingle. 

He hit me...

My father's gaze was intense and I heard someone behind my dad gasp. I looked past my dad and I saw my mom's eyes widened. But when she saw me looking at her, her expression turned blank...

Damn it. Not even my mom is standing up for me. Why am I here anyway? I have nobody anyways... I might as well just go...

My feet started moving, without thinking I decide to run away. I ran out of the shop and quickly went home. I quickly unlocked the door and went upstairs to my parents' bedroom. I have to grab their spare money... I lifted up their mattress and grabbed the money. It was just enough for a plane ticket to a country nearby. 

I quickly ran to my bedroom and filled my bag with some clothes. I heard the sound of an opening door. It must be my parents. My heart but rose even more and I started to sweat. I looked around the room quickly for another exit. I turned to my window just above my bed.

"Jackpot," I mumbled to myself.  I looked outside the window "Shit this is like 3 metres high," I sighed and looked down. "Here goes nothing." I Jumped outside my window and I soon felt myself hitting the cold grass of the backyard. I stood up and I felt a really stinging feeling. My ankle. "damn it." I took a deep breath... "Let get out of this hellhole and start a better life."

Oof this memory took me so long idk why tbh

Oof this memory took me so long idk why tbh. Anyways I hope you like this chapter!!! If you did please vote! Next chapter isn't a memory!!

-San