chapter 39

Bambam's memory

Today will be my first day at my new school. I moved from Thailand to Korea for a better life for my mother and siblings. In Thailand, someone from an agency cast me when I was going to school. I immediately took the chance and went for the modelling career. I am still a middle scholar and also the money maker of the family. It honestly makes me feel good and nervous at the same time, what if I mess up? moving to Korea from Thailand isn't anything. It's so far from the rest of my family. 

I entered the canteen first. I arrived at school at twelve and everyone was already eating the teachers too so they told me to search for them there. When I walked in I felt the atmosphere was very... I don't know how to explain, tight? Hm... I then saw what it was there was a boy my age contaminated with food. Who the hell would do that? I clenched my fist as I walked over to the boy who was now getting laughed at by another boy, also my age. The first thing I did when I stood in front of the bully was letting him meet my fist. Oof what do I love fighting. The bully now looked at me frightened, I don't think I will spare him.

'Thank you Bambam' the bullied boy smiled at me 'No problem, what's your name?' I asked him as he wiped the mess of his shirt. 'Yugyeom' he smiled at me 'Hi Yugyeom, You just got yourself one hell of a good friend.' I chuckled and put an arm around him ignoring the mess on his shirt. 'You've got to learn a lot from me. You got to beat the people who hurt you.' I encouraged him. 'Oh, okay. If you say so.' Yugyeom sounded unsure, but I won't worry I will teach him everything I know.

Next chapter the story continues! Thank you so much for reading and the 30 readers that still continue! I feel so happy people read my book :') 

See you next chapter!

-San