chapter 33 1/2

- y/n person of view -

Sungjin and I were watching some kdrama on my bed. I leaned my head on his shoulder and honestly I've never felt so comfortable as right now. I wish it could always stay like this. 'y/n did you know that this simple thing makes me so happy?' Sungjin suddenly said breaking the silence. 'Hm' I hummed in reply and I held my arm who was on his stomach and waist tighter, I felt his stomach muscle which made me blush. I've never actually been like this with a boy. Because of me being so shy crushes never worked out and I would get rejected or never tell at all. The calming beat of Sungjin's heart made me blush again. There's no one I like as much as I like Sungjin and I am so sure of my feelings. 'y/n, would you mind telling me what you did when you were over at got7's place today? I know It's not actually my business... but... yeah.' He didn't know how to finish his sentence 'Yeah sure,' I told Sungjin everything. 'Okay, what the hell are the boys thinking. You're not his boyfriend.' I heard Sungjin's heartbeat rose. 'Sungjin...' I said softly as I sat straight. 'yeah?' he said a little annoyed. 'I like you, a lot.' Sungjin was a little surprised by my words. Sungjin sat straight too. 'I only have one answer on that.' he smiled and put one hand on my waist.

He leaned in and kissed me. his soft lips on mine were exactly what I needed right now. Sungjin was very gentle with me. I put one hand on his jaw and the other one behind his neck. We broke the kiss for a short second catching our breaths. We looked at each other deeply in the eyes. His warm breath on my lips. I was falling more and more for him every second that passed. I bit my lip softly tempting him. He then started kissing me again but more intense as he pulled me on his lap each leg on one side so I was sitting on his crotch. He bit my lip not too hard asking me for permission. I opened my mouth and our tounges met. My hands went through his hair as the kiss was getting more intense. Eventually, Sungjin's hands started going lower and he had his hands on my ass. He started moving me on himself causing him to moan in our kiss. I felt something grow under me. Oh my god...

Sungjin stopped the kiss 'y/n, are you really honestly okay with all of this? I don't want you to feel pressured. I have to ask. Since you know... what happened a while ago with Jaebum...' There is nothing left of the lust in his eyes. It was now replaced with honest worry. This man is making my heart go crazy. I sighed. 'I was kinda panicking.' I said honestly. 'I noticed that.' he smiled a little bit. 'It's okay. I will wait for you. I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with.' I smiled at him. 'I like you so freaking much.' I pecked his lips and got off his lap. 'Euhm, I will go to the bathroom...' Sungjin then said and he quickly hurried out of my room.

he's so cute. I chuckled.

I love him so much, also please leave a comment

I love him so much, also please leave a comment. about what you thought omg :(

Lot's of love

- San