chapter 42 2/2

Okay so before you read any further there is a reason this is part 2/2. It's because there will be smut. Honestly, I questioned so much if I should write it since well. It's Day6, they are innocent potatoes. Like really. But as this story develops it becomes emotional heavier. There is nothing so deep and full of emotion as, you know... That is my reason. Remember that this person is just a character from a book and not the real person. 

I warned you. You can continue if you still want.

- y/n person of view -

I replied Sungjin with a kiss. My hands were on both sides of his jaw as I kissed his soft lips. One of his hands was on my hip and the other one on my thigh. Sungjin gave me soft kisses on my lips who slowely became more intense. Our bodies leaned in closer. Wanting more contact, without thinking I pulled myself on his lap. Sungjin stopped and looked me in the eyes seriously 'y/n,' his voice was serious and I knew he was worried about me. If I am okay with all this that would happen 'Hm' I hummed 'Do you want to continue? We can stop here if you want.' his cheeks were a slight tint of red. 'I'm okay with it.' I gave him a smile. 'I am glad my parents aren't home,' Sungjin chuckled and I had to chuckle too. 

Sungjin kissed me again and I could feel the difference, this time It felt more intense.  Sungjin's hands were on my ass again as he started slowely moving me on him. I quietly moaned against his lips which made him increase his tempo soon after I felt him grow under me and I blushed. That I can make him feel this way is making my heart skip faster. Sungjin's lips travelled from my lips to my neck. Sungjin started kissing my neck and found my spot just above my collar bone and I moaned, this time louder than before. He stopped moving me on him and his hands went to the buttons of my white blouse. He slowely started opening them one by one. He struggled with the buttons and it was cute. I barely realized my stomach and bra were now in his view. Sungjin's kisses slowely travelled down my collarbone to my chest. He unclipped my bra and now I was wearing even less. Sungjin gently lifts me off his lap and laid me with my head on the pillow he used to lean on. He sat on his knees in front of me and he took off his shirt. He came closer to me and crawled in between my legs as our lips met again. The kiss was dirtier and our tongues played games together. We broke the kiss and Sungjin looked me in the eyes and it felt like he was reading my soul and I became even redder. I am sure he was looking for any hesitation I have, but honestly, I have none I trust him so much.

 He then continued planting kisses on my stomach. His hand started opening my jeans and my breathing did become a bit irregular. Sungjin noticed it and gave me a look, I replied with a nod. He pulled off my jeans 'You're pretty.' he complimented me and I felt a little bit more at ease. His hand travelled over my tight to my area. He started rubbing me there and I grabbed the bed sheets and moaned loud out of the sudden touch. He started moving faster and faster until he decided to feel me under my last piece of clothing. He smirked 'You're wet for me baby?' He bit his lip and the only thing I could get out of my mouth were moans. Sungjin then put his middle finger inside me and I pushed my back into the air. 'S-Sungjin... please move faster.' I managed to say and as I asked he started moving faster. Then he put another finger inside of me. After that, he pulled out 'y/n are you on birth control pills?' Sungjin asked me 'yes,' Okay he said 'I will still use a condom.' he grabbed something from in my nightstand. He tried to open it but failed. I chuckled at him being so helpless. So I sat straight on the bed my feet on the ground and Sungjin stood in front of me and gave me the condom. I opened it instead and rolled it around his. he gave me a kiss on my lips and I laid down again. He spread my legs and he hovered above me. 'I will be as gentle as I can.' I smiled. He slowely pushed inside me and it hurt but not as much as I thought it would. It's bearable let's just say that. The feeling of him inside me is... I can't describe it. It's nothing like I ever felt. Sungjin waited for me to adjust and slowely started to move. I moaned at the feeling of it. Moans also escaped Sungjin's mouth. 'S-sungjin' I moaned. The room was now filled with moans and the sounds of skin against each other.

I felt Sungjin grow inside me even more 'y/n, I can barely hold it.' Sungjin said out of breath and he came inside me. He rid out his orgasm and pulled out. 'I'm sorry you didn't come.' Sungjin kissed my forehead. 'No it's okay. That doesn't always happen the first time. I am just happy you felt amazing.' Sungjin smiled at me. 'cuddles?' Sungjin suggested and I nodded happily. 'okay, let me take this condom off first. Sungjin then hurried into the bathroom.

I can't believe I lost my virginity to Park Sungjin... It couldn't be with a better person honestly. I love him with my whole heart and so does he love me.