chapter 20

- y/n person of view -

Today I had to go to school without Sungjin. He still needs to rest before he can go to school it's also because Sungjin's parents forbid him to go today. At least Sungjin's parents care about their child. Unlike my parents...

I arrived in front of the school gate and I noticed Youngjae. It looks like he's searching for someone. Our eyes met and I saw Youngjae walking towards me. He was looking for me... Can't today all of the got7 boys leave me alone? 

"Hi y/n," Youngjae said cheerfully "Oh, hi Youngjae." I smiled at him. "y/n, I wonder... I know everything that happened with Sungjin and Jaebum and I hope it doesn't affect our friendship. So would you like to hang out with me after school today?" Youngjae had a puppy face as he looked at me. I can see why a lot of girls like him. But I am not going to fall for him he's not my type. I don't like fuckboys.

"Well... Uhhmm." I said but I got interrupted. "Do you say yes?" Youngjae asked me. Almost as if he knew I wanted to say no he was already convincing me. He's not going to stop until I say yes... I wish Sungjin was here to help me...

"Okay," I said and Youngjae's smile grew even bigger. "I see you after school y/n! I will be waiting here then! See you later!" He smiled and quickly went to Mark who waited in front of the school entrance. Mark seemed very annoyed by Youngjae talking to me. Probably because of Jaebum. 

I saw that Youngk came walking towards me after Youngjae left. He probably didn't see him talking to me. If he were just a minute earlier he could've helped me... 

"Hi y/n," Youngk said as we both started walking towards the entrance of the school. "Hi Youngk," I said smiling walking next to him. Most of the students already entered school so it was nearly quiet. 

-

After school, I said goodbye to the boys and I waited until they left to go to Youngjae. I don't want to cause more stir than there already is. The boys became quite protective over me after the recent incidents that had occurred. Just like Sungjin. The whole day Sungjin sent me messages to check how I was and if the got7 boys were bothering me. I stepped out of the school and I saw Youngjae was indeed waiting where he said he would. I walked over to him and he asked me: "Are you ready to go?" I nodded in reply and we started walking. 

Youngjae and I talked about a few different subjects. I didn't notice him flirting with me so that eased me a bit. "How is Sungjin?" Youngjae suddenly asked me. "He's doing great. He is resting today but I think he will go to school tomorrow." I smiled. I looked at Youngjae and he didn't look happy with that... Hmm. Then Youngjae smiled. "That's good. I am happy he's healthy. Also, I made sure Jaebum isn't home because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or weird. I understand you really don't like what Jaebum did to you and Sungjin." Youngjae looked at me seriously. "Thank you for being so understanding. It means a lot to me." I said. My voice is calm and I smile at him.

We entered their apartment and Youngjae showed me his room. The first thing I notice is the huge black piano standing in one of the corners of the room. "You play the piano?" I asked Youngjae. "Yeah, I sometimes play when I have time. It works really calming." Youngjae walked over to his piano. He pats on the spot next to him signing me to sit next to him. I sat down next to him and he started playing and sang

"A~ da aneunde wae jakku sumgyeo
nega nal johahaneunge imi
ne eolgure sseuyeo isseo
A~ nareul boda wae nuneul dollyeo
da aneunde A~ A~"

Was what he sang. "You can sing really well Youngjae." I complimented him and that made him smile. "Thank you y/n. This song is called 'A' Jaebum wrote it with me." He smiled "Can you play the piano?" Youngjae asked me as he quietly started playing some chords of the song on the piano. "A little bit." I smiled. "Show me," Youngjae said. "Sure," I tried playing what Youngjae just played but it went really wrong. Youngjae laughed and said; "Let me help you." He put his hands on mine and came too close to my liking. I panicked and I quickly ran out of the room and I locked myself in the bathroom. 

"y/n? What's wrong? Did I cam to close?" I heard Youngjae asked through the door. His voice sounded worried. "Y-yes" I brought out. My heart is beating loud and my breathing is irregular. Tears had formed into my eyes. Why do I feel this when someone gets to close and too personal? This only happens since the moment Jaebum tried to rape me.

"I'm sorry y/n. It wasn't meant like that..." I heard Youngjae sigh. I quietly and slowly open the door. I saw Youngjae's eyes widen as he saw the tears that were streaming down my face. "I'm sorry y/n... I didn't know. I..." Youngjae was a bit speechless. How could this made me feel like that?  He was surprised too it wasn't his intention to try anything. He knows that too. "Youngjae, this isn't your fault. I don't like anyone coming to close to me. I think I got sort of traumatized after Jaebum tried to rape me." Youngjae's jaw dropped. He knew what Jaebum tried that evening, but he didn't know it had that big of an impact on me.

"Let me give you some tea to calm you down," Youngjae said as I followed him to the kitchen. He gave me a cup of tea and we both sat down at the table in the big white kitchen.

- Youngjae person of view -

Y/n and I sat down at the table in our kitchen. When I looked at her I saw she still looked stressed. Her gaze was focused on the coffee mug with tea. She lifted to cup to drink out of it and my eyes caught something that surprised me even more...

She has cut's on her arm. A lot of cuts on her arm and they look deep too... Did we do that to her? Is that Jaebum's fault? Is it my fault? I mean we like to play with people, but we never want them to hurt themselves. That's awful...  I need to figure out why she does this. 

But above all... 

Can I still hurt y/n if she already feels the need to hurt herself?

I love Youngjae so much <3 I need to stay loyal to Jaebum but he makes it sooo hard TT

btw this is an extra update just because I wanted to update hehehe. 

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! If you like it please vote!! 

-San