chapter 38

Yugyeom's memory

It was like a daily routine. I go to the cafeteria and sit at a table lonely. Here and there other kids would sit next to me but that is because they get a challenge from their friends. No one actually wants to sit with me. They say I am fat and that I am ugly but what can I do a about it? I can't change how I look, can I? 

I had a bit too much on my plate when I sat down at a table in the big canteen. A few girls walked past me laughing and whispering until a boy stood in front of me Changkyun... 'Yugyeom, seriously? You never take our advice. You should eat less. If not you'll stay a fatty like you are right now.' he was mocking me again... 'N-no Ch-Changkyun'  I felt I was tearing up. 

'Yah,' Someone stood next to me and it was a skinny boy with blond hairs and plump lips. 'Who are you?'  Changkyun asked annoyed. 'I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul but I prefer to go as Bambam.' he sounded confident 'Okay so, Bambam, what are you doing?' Changkyun asked. 'You're mean towards him.' Bambam pointed at me 'And I want you to stop doing that.' Changkyun scoffed at that. 'What are you going to do skinny bitch.' I looked at Bambam who really didn't like what Changkyun said. 

What happened after that went really quick. Bambam had Changkyun down in a few seconds what I didn't expect from him, honestly. 

'Thank you Bambam' I smiled at him 'No problem, what's your name?' he asked me as he wiped the mess of his shirt. 'Yugyeom' Bambam smiled at me 'Hi Yugyeom, You just got yourself one hell of a good friend.' 

Cute friendship omg :)

-San