Chapter 29

- y/n person of view -

JB had stayed with me in my room. I cried a lot because I felt extremely hurt. Why does Sungjin have to do this to me? probably revenge... no, that's not something Sungjin would do. I need to think about everything for a moment. Also, about Jaebum sitting next to me. Was forgiving him so easily a good idea? He nearly killed Sungjin and raped me. Of course, I shouldn't have forgiven him so easily. My mind is a mess and I don't know what to do. I feel like I am going crazy. My crying won't stop either. Stop it y/n... Stop being such an emotional mess. I want to get out of here, but how am I going to make Jaebum go away?

'Baby? It's late. Is it okay if I go to sleep?' Jaebum asked me. That's really coincidence... 'Yeah sure.' I nodded through my tears. 'I don't want to leave you like this.' I heard him sigh. 'Don't worry I'm okay...' I told him now fake smiling at him. 'Really?' he asked me, I know he doesn't believe me... I have to make him. 'Yeah, I am! I am just going to sleep.' I looked at him. 'well, okay then.' Jaebum said and started walking to the door 'goodnight y/n.' He said and smiled 'Goodnight Jaebum.' Jaebum then left the room. 

When Jaebum closed the door I immediately grabbed my phone from the nightstand and dialled Dowoon's number. "Hi, y/n." I heard Dowoon say from the other side of the line "Hi, Dowoon. you wanted me to call you." I said sitting up straight in bed. "Yeah, I wonder if you could meet me?" Dowoon asked me. "Euhm, yes sure. Where?" I asked him standing up from the bed. "Same place as last time." Dowoon said "Ok. Bye." I said and I hung up. I quickly changed into something easy and something that would not catch your attention. 

I sneaked out of my room and checked the hall. No one was there. I leaned against Jaebum's door to hear if he was there. He was indeed there, luckily. I then went inside the living room where no one was as well. Good, they're probably all sleeping. I went to the front door and checked one last time around me. The only thing I could hear was my breathing and my heart that was beating extremely fast. I quickly went outside and closed the door quietly.

Once I arrived I saw that Dowoon was already there. I quickly walked over to him and gave him a hug. I missed him so much. "Hi, y/n." He said hugging me back "Dowoon, I missed you." I started crying again. "Don't cry y/n. Everything is going to be alright." Dowoon patted my back. "I don't know it anymore Dowoon. I have no one, I am acting so strange... I feel like I'm losing my mind... Please help me..." my breathing became irregular and my heart started beating faster again. Dowoon let me go and looked me in the eyes. "y/n, take deep breaths. I am here right now. The other boys are there for you too. You are not alone." He looked at me seriously. "Everyone but Sungjin, he already moved on..." I tried to breathe in through my nose but it didn't seem to help. "y/n, you have to listen to me now ok? I want to tell you what really happened." Dowoon put his hands on both sides of my shoulders. "I saw what happened Dowoon... I saw that Sungjin kissed Jisoo..." I started crying even more now. My tears were uncontrollable. "No, y/n. Sungjin did not kiss Jisoo, Jisoo kissed him. He wanted to push her away. He doesn't like her anymore at all. I heard everything they said. Also, I know Sungjin really well. He's my hyung and my best friend. So please believe me..." Dowoon calmed down when he said his last sentence. I didn't know how to reply. Sungjin got hit because of me. Because I reacted to the situation way to dramatic. I can't believe Sungjin got hurt again, because of me.... "y/n, walk with me. To Jae's house. The others are there and they want to see you." Dowoon asked me trying to look at me in the eyes and he wiped away a tear from my eye. "Is Sungjin there too?" I asked him nearly whispering. "Yes, he is. Is that okay?" I nodded. "Okay let's go," Dowoon said and we walked to Jae's house.

We ringed the doorbell and it got opened by Youngk. He saw I was there and pulled me into a hug. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded in reply. I realized how much I actually missed Youngk's presence. He's really fun to be around and an amazing friend. He let me go. "Do you want to see Sungjin?" He asked me cautiously, I knew he was trying to be careful with his words. "yes, I am." I managed to say and I had calmed down a  bit already. We walked up the stairs into Jae's room. The first person to catch my attention was someone with blue under his eyes and an ice bag against his nose. Something else caught my attention too, he has teary eyes. "Sungjin..." I whispered and Sungjin looked at me "y/n..." Sungjin said and walked to me leaving the icebag behind. " He holds my hands and looks me deep in the eyes. Those eyes that would always remind me why I love him... "I'm sorry..." he said and hugged me tightly. My head was against his chest and I could hear his heartbeat exaggerate. After a moment we heard someone couching behind us "We don't want to ruin this beautiful moment but... we're here too." Jae chuckled. We let go and I had to chuckle now too. "I missed you too Jae." I went to hug him.  I let him go and I noticed someone not here. "Where's Wonpil?" I asked them. "Bathroom," Jae replied. "This long?" I asked them and Jae hummed in reply. "Is there something wrong?" I started to feel worried. "No, he just doesn't want to see him upset," Youngk said. "Oh, I will go to Wonpil.