chapter 46

- y/n person of view -

I entered the school Monday morning very early. I had to find evidence for the boys' innocence since they barely leave their rooms these days, even Sungjin who seemed to be so positive about proving their innocence. I am so sure it's the got7 boys who did this... It couldn't be anyone else. They are known for these things... and it is not the first time they did something similar to exactly what happened to the boys. I waited until the principal left to drink coffee in the teachers' room to sneak inside. He would be gone for at least fifteen minutes so that would be enough time to get the file of the camera's here.

After looking for at least ten minutes I found a disc with camera recordings. I did a happy dance and said 'yes' maybe, a bit too loud. I heard the door open and close and I turned around to see an annoyed Jaebum, well annoyed would be an understatement... 'I should've expected this, shouldn't I?' Jaebum walked closer to me. 'You still haven't learnt to answer me.' he tutted. Then he grabbed my wrist and harshly pulled me with him. 'you're lucky you were so eart no one is at school yet.' he smirked.

Jaebum pushed me in his car. 'You're not allowed to drive yet, are you?' Jaebum started the car 'No I am not, but I don't care.' Jaebum started driving and so badly I wanted to go out but if I would letmyself fall out I would be 100% get run over by the cars driving next to us. 

As we arrived at got7's house Jaebum pulled me inside and I saw Jinyoung was still eating breakfast. He glared at me like he knew what I did and then continued eating. Jaebum pushed me inside this dark room I haven't seen before and closed the door leaving me alone. I searched for the light button and once I turned it on it was just a room with a bed. Is he going to keep me hostile here or something?

Suddenly I felt this fear creep over my back and tears started rolling from my eyes. What have I gotten in to? I need to get away from here... Jaebum didn't look amused and I don't want to know what he's going to do once he arrives back from school...