chapter 25

- y/n person of view -

I ran towards Sungjin's house. I will pack my stuff and I will completely leave his house and his life. Sungjin was right. It probably would've been better if I died that day. 

I entered Sungjin's house. It was really quiet so everyone was probably already sleeping. I quietly went towards my room and when I passed Sungjin's room I didn't hear anyone. He's probably with Dowoon now. I went inside my room and quietly closed the door. I looked at my bed and I remembered the day Sungjin and I cuddled.

 It stings... My heart stings. I hate this feeling so much already...

I quickly started packing my bags in time before Sungjin is back. I threw everything I had in my backpack and I went out of my room. I closed the door a little louder than I was supposed to so I hope I didn't wake anybody. I quickly went down the stairs and towards the front door. Then I heard something. I looked behind me but I didn't see anyone. It's better if I leave now. I then stepped outside and I took a deep breath. I then realized I don't have anywhere to go... If I go back home I'd have to deal with my parents and they'll force me into talking with Sungjin. So where do I go? 

I really didn't think this true. Well then let's just live on the street. Then started walking I looked around me for a short moment to see if no one was following me. I then let my head fall down. I am really alone now, isn't it? 

I then bumped with my head against someone thing I looked up and I saw I walked against a pole. Damn it I should've really looked out better. Then I heard someone shout: "Hey, y/n!" I looked around to see who the voice belongs to but I couldn't find the owner. I know I heard it before I just don't really remember when... It was a low male voice. 

I then turned around and I saw someone running towards me. I couldn't see who it was but I started to feel really scared. I started running too. "Yah, y/n! It's me, Jackson!!" I stopped running and I saw Jackson a few meters away out of breath from running. "Are you okay?" He then asked me as he came walking towards me. "Yes, I'm fine," I said with a fake smile. "I heard that shit enough times already. Cut the crap y/n." He said looking at me seriously and there was a bit anger heard in his voice. I could also see he was worried about me. I was quiet I didn't know what to say "Hmm" I then said and looked down. "You can tell me y/n," Jackson said as he lowered his voice. "Sungjin doesn't want to see me anymore." I then couldn't do it anymore the wall I had build for my emotions broke down and I started crying. Jackson pulled me in his embrace and hugged me. "Let me get you something to drink," I replied with a hesitant nod. Jackson and I walked to a café across the street.

We entered the café and I saw that there were only three people other than us great... What if Jackson tries something? Jackson and I are now walking towards a table in the back of the café. The place where I usually like to sit but not right now. I rather sit where people can see us well, just in case something happens...

Jackson went to get something to drink and I put down my bags. I took out my phone and I saw I didn't have any messages. I guess Sungjin's parents don't know that I left. 

after 5 minutes Jackson came back and gave me a drink. After that, he sat down on a chair. "Listen, y/n... I don't know if you want to tell me but you are walking around with a backpack that to me makes me think you walked away from home. It may be a weird assumption though..." Jackson said carefully and then sipped from his drink. "Well, you aren't that wrong. I did walk away. I didn't want to live there anymore." Jackson sighed, "Where are you going to sleep now?" I shrugged my shoulders looking at my drink. "What do you mean you don't know? You walk away from home without a plan?" Jackson slowely raised his voice as he frowned his eyebrows. "hmm" I hummed in reply and Jackson then sighed again. "Damn it y/n. It makes no sense though. You leave your house after you broke up with Sungjin?"