chapter 49: END

- y/n person of view -

- 1 month later -

Nearly all boys in got7 got judged one year in jail, Mark got longer because he wasn't underage anymore. He got two years. Jaebum also got an extra year community service. They did numerous illegal things. Things I didn't even know about... It's really... I sighed. Nevermind.

The boys did their re-exam and they passed! I am so glad that with the tape they proved their innocence. I wouldn't want them to get into trouble.

And what is so special about today? Today is graduation day! We all will be officially done with high school after today. I applied for a psychologist study. Because of everything that happened I really think it would fit me to do that. I also started therapy for my suicidal thoughts and depression that I earned from the things that have happened.

What the boys will do? They decided to start a band that they call 'day6' I am so happy and proud that they will follow their dreams of being a musician! They already even have been contacted by a label here in Seoul.

-

I entered the graduation ceremony with my hand holding Sungjin's. We got a few pitiful smiles on our way but I didn't care. They must've seen the news and knew it was about us. We went towards the gym and the school had put a few tables there for the students to sit and talk to each other. Later we would be expected in the main hall to get our certificate. Sungjin and I saw the other boys already sitting at a table so we went there and I sat down next to Youngk. I looked at him and we both smiled at each other. 'You look nice.' Youngk complimented me 'thank you Youngk, you don't look bad yourself either.' he smirked at me with that confidence that always as some type of aura around him. Let's just say, typically Youngk. 'Are you feeling better?' Youngk has a worried expression on his face. 'Yeah, I am. How about you?' he slightly smiled. 'Well, I am better.' he sighed. 'I am sorry for putting you through all of this. You and the boys suffered a lot because of me.' I looked down at the lap of my graduation gown. 'y/n... We chose to protect you. It's not your fault, those got7 boys were just straight up psychos.' I looked at the other boys and they had their own conversation not really paying attention to us. 'Just from now on please take care of yourself Youngk. Focus on your music career. So I can be a proud mom.' We chuckled. 'Oh, and who is the dad?' my face had gotten bright red as I secretly looked at Sungjin. 'I saw that.' he chuckled and I sighed with a red face. Sungjin randomly stood up and we looked at him 'I'd like to perform a toast.' he said smiling 'There is no wine?' Jae asked 'ksst, don't ruin the mood hyung.' Dowoon said. 'and now you use formalities with me?' Jae shook his head. 'Anyways, let's cheer for a happy and bright future, as a band and as friends. I care about you all and look forward to spending more time together.

We entered the main hall and I got caught off guard when I saw my parents standing there talking with Sungjin's and the other boys' parents. We went towards them and I hugged my parents 'mom, dad, what are you doing here?' I asked them 'We wouldn't want to miss our only daughter graduating!' my dad replied with a proud smile. 'You all grow old so fast.' Wonpil's mom said as she looked at me and the boys. 'Mom, don't cry please.' Wonpil said walking towards her linking his arm with her's. 'Okay let's go.' Jae said. and we went to where they wanted to have us.

The graduation ceremony itself went by pretty quickly as nothing special happened. We were now officially free from that hellhole called: school. Well, I still had college but I looked more forward to that since I would be learning about what I like. Sungjin told me that he had a surprise planned for me. We walked out of the school with our certificates in our hands. We bid our goodbyes to our parents and the boys.

Sungjin and I were now driving to a secret location. Well... He told me it is secret and I am not allowed to open my eyes until he says so. After 20 minutes the car stopped and I heard the door opening and closing from Sungjin's side. After a few seconds I heard my door open and he helped me out. He grabbed my hand and we were walking some type of sandy path. I also heard quite a few owls and rustling of trees so I guess we're in or near some type of Forrest.

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and I recognized it. It's where we had our first kiss... I guess Sungjin noticed my smile because he said: 'You remember this place don't you?' I nodded and moved closer to him. Sungjin and I started talking about a lot of things that had happened and it was really an emotional rollercoaster... Sungjin then went with one hand to his pocket and took it a box. It was too big to just contain a ring so my heart was more at ease. He opened it and it revealed a beautiful silver necklace.

I was so surprised and it was so sweet I nearly cried

I was so surprised and it was so sweet I nearly cried. 'Because you deserve it y/n.' Sungjin smiled at me. Sungjin put it gently around my neck and gave a kiss there too. Then he hugged me. 'Now this is over. I am not going to let go of you.' he caressed my cheek. I laid my head on Sungjin's lap as we looked at the water.

After a short while, I felt sleepy and closed my eyes.

'Sleep well y/n, and dream about me.' Sungjin said while caressing my hair. That was the last thing I heard before dozing off.

- END -
(SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!)