chapter 37

- y/n person of view -

the school day went by quickly and Jaebum had invited me over to play some games. I was now already with Jaebum and sat on a chair meanwhile he was turning on the console. He started Fifa and I was happy since it is a game I am kinda good at. 

We were playing AS Roma against Paris Saint Germain. I was Italia because I love Italia, not because the team may be good or not since I wouldn't know. 'y/n' Jaebum said as he suddenly paused the game. 'yeah?' I asked him. 'There is something about me, I want you to know. Since I trust you and we are close.' I scoffed mentally. Since when are Jaebum and I close? 'You can tell me.' I smiled at him.

'When I was younger... My father abused my mom and me. He would hurt my mom nearly every day. My mom would get hurt instead of me... Then one day I came home and my father had beaten my mom so much that blood was spread across their bed and my mom-' I saw Jaebum struggling to finish so I put my hand on his shoulder. I regret that a little bit I don't want him to think wrong of it.  Then Jaebum took my hand off his shoulder and stood up. He then lifted his shirt over his head 'Jaebum! What are you doing?'I said stuttering and I closed my eyes quickly 'calm down y/n. I am not going to do anything.' Jaebum assured me with a calm voice and I cautiously opened my eyes. Jaebum had turned around and I looked at his back. My eyes widened when I saw a lot of burning scars 'What did- what happened Jaebum?' I hate Jaebum but this could really explain a lot about his behaviour. 'My father burnt me with a lighter.' he replied monotone. 'oh' was the only thing I could bring out and Jaebum put on his shirt again.

- Jaebum person of view -

y/n left and I went to Yugyeom's room. 'Yo, Yuggi' I said when I entered his room. 'Jaebum what's up?' He replied when he doing I don't know what, on his laptop. 'I have a good plan which I started today and you need to help me.' I told him, we're not going to mess up this time.' he nodded understanding how serious I was. 'Last time Jinyoung was successful. We need Jinyoung for this. Actually the other boys too.' Yugyeom and I started discussing the details.

'This is going to be so much fun. Those boys' lives will be ruined.' Yugyeom said with a smirk.

I am sorry for such a short chapter. This is for the purpose of the story  :0 Also the gifs won't work :( 

-San