chapter 16

- Youngjae person of view -

It's Monday afternoon and we finally had a break after those tiring classes. I decided to sit with y/n and her friends for once. Jinyoung went with me to also sit at their table. I saw that the other boys were a bit confused why we didn't sit with them and Jaebum also looked a bit annoyed and rolled his eyes. 

I don't need Jaebum's approval for everything... I am doing this for him and that's exactly what Jinyoung told Jaebum but still, Jaebum is annoyed. 

We sat down at their table and I saw Sungjin and Wonpil looking surprised and annoyed. I managed to get a seat next to y/n. Y/n also sat next to Sungjin. 

I started joking with her and touch her in a 'friendly' way. Well, it's actually more like flirting but I can't make it look like it because then the other boys will notice. 

Jinyoung was deep in a conversation with the boys meanwhile Sungjin didn't participate in that conversation at all. His eyes were fixed on me everytime I touched y/n. Damn, he's possessive over her. What a nerd. I will take y/n away from him, just like I did with Jisoo. Thinking about it... I already know why Sungjin dislikes me so much. Why didn't I realize this before?

-

The day had already ended faster than I thought. When I arrived home I saw Jaebum walking around the living room waiting for something or someone.

"Yah! Youngjae! Come here!" Jaebum called me. I walked towards him and I saw he was not happy. "Why did you touch y/n like that? You know she's mine." Jaebum said shouting.  "I am doing this for you, you stupid. You know Jisoo is my girlfriend." I guess Jaebum didn't hear the last part of my sentence because he grabbed me by my collar and lifted me a bit up in the air. "Did you just call me stupid?" Jaebum said with rage in his eyes. "Yahh, I didn't mean it like that! Put me down! Please!" I asked him. 

I always feel a bit scared when Jaebum is mad. Last time he hurt me now he's hurting me too. He really must love y/n so much that he's even hurting his closest friend. 

"I don't like y/n." I kept on telling Jaebum. After like the tenth time he finally let me go. He angrily walked out of the apartment slamming the door extremely loud. Jackson walked into the living room.

"Who slammed the door so hard?" He asked me cautiously. "Jaebum," I said shortly. "Did you two fight again? I can never understand why Jaebum likes that girl so much." He shook his head. "I'm just helping Jaebum, but he's being ungrateful," I told Jackson and we both let ourselves fall on the couch. "Youngjae... be honest. You're also doing this to play with her for fun." He sounded a bit annoyed. "No, I wouldn't do that. That would be suicide knowing Jaebum." I said. "Yeah, but you always play as if you are innocent. We know you to well, but this time you have to act well! We never see Jaebum like this!" Jackson said a little too loud out of frustration.

- Sungjin person of view -

I was just walking home since today I just needed some space. Until suddenly I heard someone behind me; "Sungjin!" I turned around and I saw it was Yugyeom. 

That's not exactly the person I was excited about seeing. He's a little bit creepy in my opinion... 

"Oh, hi Yugyeom!" I said with a fake smile. "Were you walking home?" Yugyeom asked me as he now was walking next to me. "Yes, why?" I asked him. "Mark left me. So now I have to walk. Can I walk with you?" Yugyeom asked me. 

Why? I just needed some time alone...

"Yes, sure!" I smiled and Yugyeom smiled back. We then talked about some boring school stuff. The main reason I always go with a car is that it's a long walk and I don't know the way if I go on foot.