chapter 15

- y/n person of view -

I woke up with the sound of my phone. Who sends me messages this early? and who sends me messages anyways?

I grabbed my phone and I saw a few messages from an unknown number.

'hey y/n, I wonder if you have time today' It said. 

'Who is this?' I asked back.

'Youngjae. Also, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you this early in the morning.'

'oh,' I only send.

'I hope you don't dislike me from what happened last Friday. I was a little annoyed that day :) So what about it?' He sends.

'Euhmm I don't know Younjae. I don't want Sungjin to think wrong.' I send.

'You could bring the boys y/n. I could bring Jinyoung, Bambam and Mark If you like that? :)' He sends.

'I will ask him' I send back and I put my phone in my pocket. I walked over to Sungjin's room and entered. Luckily he was already dressed. I should really think about knocking. It could go wrong one day. 

"Hey, y/n," Sungjin said as he was behind his desk doing some homework. "Hey, Sungjin. I have a question." I said as I sat down on the chair next to him. "What's wrong?" He looked at me. "Youngjae asked me to do something fun today. So I asked if you and the boys could go with us then. So would you like to go with me? I don't want to be alone with Youngjae."  I asked Sungjin. I could see Sungjin was annoyed by the idea me being near Youngjae. Probably because Youngjae is a friend of Jaebum. "I am okay with it and I will send the boys a message," Sungjin said with a smile and I nodded and texted Youngjae.

'It's okay with Sungjin. Where do we meet?' I asked Youngjae. 

'Shall we go to the arcade? If yes, then we meet at 2 pm in front of the building?'

'Arcade sounds fun! See you then!' I replied.

- Youngjae person of view -

Yes! She said yes! luckily. She would've said no if Sungjin said no. 

I walked towards Jinyoung's room and I told him when and what. Jinyoung nodded. I also went to Mark and Bambam. I need more people if all the boys go with them. 

I entered Bambam's room and I asked him; "Yo, Bambam. Would you like to go to the arcade with Jinyoung, y/n, me and Sungjin with his friends?" Bambam frowned. "Why Sungjin and his friends?" I went towards him. "Because if not, y/n won't go with me. So I need you, Jinyoung and Mark to distract them. I planned everything. You just need to do what I tell you okay?" I told Bambam with a serious expression. "Okay, tell me." Bambam smiled. 

-

We all arrived in front of the arcade to wait for y/n. I purposely didn't ask Jaebum and Yugyeom because they're the most short-tempered. jackson stayed home to distract Yugyeom and Jaebum. 

We saw the boys get here. Sadly they were all here. "hey guys! Let's do some fun things today!" Bambam said laughing. Aishh... Bambam needs to be careful. He sounds like a weirdo. Probably because of all the drugs he uses to stay cool. He's actually stressed really fast.

"Yeah, sure," Sungjin said and I glared him. Jinyoung looked at Sungjin and y/n holding hands and he didn't look really happy. YoungK frowned at the way Jinyoung looked.

"Shall we go inside?" I asked them.  "Sure," y/n said. 

When we entered I grabbed y/n's wrist and I pulled her towards a machine. Sungjin looked annoyed by that. But then Jinyoung went to him and started to take him with him to a basketball game.

y/n and I started behind this packman machine. Y/n beat my game every time and I felt so frustrated. Though I actually really enjoy being with her. She has a fun personality even though she's cold sometimes. 

We've been playing this game for an hour now and I saw that all of them were having a good time. Well from what I can see. 

The first moments we were playing was y/n still a bit cold, but now I can really see her fun cute personality. Damn... why is she Jaebum's...

I mean right now I have Jisoo as my girl. I like her and we've been together for really long now. Even while she still had another boyfriend. She cheated on him with me. I understand that because I'm way better than a lot of people. Actually, I'm the best!

I have a reason I usually don't have long relationships... But Jisoo is definitely an exception. 

- Wonpil person of view -

I was playing a few basketball games with Jinyoung and Sungjin. Both of us weren't really into it. I mean Jinyoung is an okay guy, but I don't trust why they suddenly want to hang out with us without Jaebum, Yugyeom, and Jackson. Also, Bambam is acting very strange. Almost as if he's doing drugs... 

Youngjae has been spending this whole hour with y/n. I could see why Sungjin is feeling frustrated and didn't want to go at all actually. he couldn't say no though. He would look like he is claiming y/n... 

I think we should go... "Jinyoung, I'm going to Youngjae and y/n," I told Jinyoung and started walking to them. "Wait! We aren't done yet! You have to go one more time!" Jinyoung had a strong hold on my shoulder. I frowned he's acting weird now too. 

"Okay, one more game, but I will go home soon after that. I have to do some homework." Wow, I used the lamest excuse ever. Well, as long as I can get y/n going home with me. She needs to be away from Youngjae... "

After I was done I walked over to y/n and told her we are going home y/n nodded and then we said goodbye to the got7 boys. 

Sungjin walked next to y/n towards the car. Y/n had a smile on her face meanwhile Sungjin looks really frustrated. This was never a good idea... 

I need to think about this at home...

- Sungjin person of view -

We arrived home and y/n went to her room and I went to mine. She looks like she had a fun time, but I didn't at all... I feel a stinging pain in my heart.

The same person Jisoo cheated on is now also taking y/n, my new girlfriend, away from me. I really don't like him already!! I don't want him near y/n. But I can't forbid y/n to stay away from Youngjae. He really put me in a corner. 

I felt anger rising in me and I hit the wall.

I will make sure she stays mine and mine alone. Not Jaebum nor Youngjae will take her away from me.

 Not Jaebum nor Youngjae will take her away from me

XD I love this gif so much LOL. Thank you for reading this chapter and if you love it please don't forget to vote!!! 

- San