chapter 2

I woke up with my book on my face and I looked at the clock on my nightstand "FUCK" I swore when I realized I will be late for school.

I quickly changed and went to school without taking breakfast.

When I was at school I already I knew I already missed the first two classes. I walked to my class and went inside. 

Inside everyone was staring at me inclusive the teacher "Miss y/n are you late again?" The teacher said with a serious voice. "Ye-Yeah I'm sorry" I stuttered "Go sit quickly I will pass this time" The teacher smiled. I smiled thankfully back and went to my seat in the back of the class.

The class was almost over and the teacher announced that there will be 5 new transfer students in our class and the first thing that came to my mind is that I just hope they aren't going to be like everyone else...and judge me before they know me. I really don't want to deal with more crap than I already do.

The day was over and I was packing my stuff to get home when a guy stood in front of me. I recognized him and it was Jaebum. Jaebum is the most popular guy in our class. Every girl drools over his looks while he's the biggest fuckboy on earth well... the only person worse than Jaebum is his friend Choi Youngjae...

Jaebum has brown hairs and dark brown eyes. You could recognize him by his cold appearance. Also, he is always near his friends they call themselves got7. 

"Hey y/n. Do you have plans for this evening?" He then asked me.
"No, I don't have time." I didn't show any emotion on my face at all I just blankly stared at him. Out of experience, I know that if you give him attention or make the wrong facial expression you could really screw yourself. Especially when talking to Jaebum. He could ruin your social life in one click on his phone. Everyone at school looked up at him, they saw him as the sweet boy who never did anything wrong. "Why not? Can't you make some time for me?" He then said. He sounded a bit annoyed.
"Because I don't have time and I can't make time. Bye Jaebum."

I then just walked away.

When I was home I threw my back away along with my jacket. I let myself fall on the couch and I saw Momo running towards me wiggling her tail.

It's really cute that when I return home Momo is always happy and energetic. I bet she just sleeps all day waiting for me to return home.

Momo licked my face and I gave her some attention. After that, I went to my room and I started doing my homework. At around 6 pm I was done and I made food for myself. My parents would always get home at 11 pm so I don't have to make food for them. I ate and returned on studying a bit for a few upcoming tests.

Since I don't really have a social life I spend most of my hours studying for tests since I don't know what else to do. But sometimes I really need to stop studying since if I don't, I'll overwork myself.

it was now 8 pm and I heard a voice singing outside. I decided to sit on my windowsill and see who it is. I then see it is that Sungjin again. To my surprise, he looks even sadder than yesterday. I wonder what is wrong with him.

He was singing that same song but now a different part

"I hate that you're happy
I hate that I can't sleep
keep thinking about how he now seems better off, too
just like I was with you"

He put down His guitar and I saw a tear escaped his eyes. For some reason, I really felt the urge to hug him. He seemed so sad and vulnerable.

Then suddenly my foot slipped and I almost fell down. Sungjin noticed and he looked at me. He looked surprised when he saw me. Then he suddenly grabbed his guitar and ran away.

-

The next morning I got ready for school. As usual, I didn't eat breakfast and went to school.

When I was at school I immediately went to my locker to switch books. I now had math and English.

Then someone closed my locker door in front of me. My fingers were almost between the door and the locker. I looked up and I saw it was Jaebum.

"Hey y/n." He said with a sweet voice.
"What do you want Jaebum?" I said bluntly. Jaebum tutted "Don't be so rude y/n. I just wanted to ask you out. Dinner at my house this evening?"
"Jaebum what don't you understand.." I sighed. "I really don't want to go on a date with you." I then added.
"Oh well then.." Jaebum said and turned around. I sighed out of relieving, but then Jaebum turned around and pushed me against the lockers. I squeaked out of fear. "You really are sad      y/ n... You have the chance to go on a date with me and you still reject." He came closer towards my face.

I turned my face away, but then Jaebum grabbed my face with one hand. His other hand was ready to slap me, but then someone stood next to him stopping his hand for slapping me.