chapter 22

- Sungjin person of view -

A few hours passed and y/n should've already been home by now. I laid on my bed lazily. It was really quiet in the house since both my parents were working. Today the only one I could think of was y/n. I am worried sick... I became so worried that I started to think about every worst-case scenario. What if Jaebum has her? I should text the others. Maybe they know something about this.

'Jae'

'Jae'

'Jae'

Jae'

'Jae'

'Jae'

'Jae'

'What Sungjin?'

'what Sungjin?'

'What Sungjin?'

'Where is y/n?'

'Isn't she home yet? She said she needed something out of her locker and that we could go ahead'

When I read the text alarm bells in my head already started ringing. This isn't good. Maybe Jaebum threatened her to go with him. Or she had a car accident? Or worse someone tried to rape her which could be Jaebum again.

'I guess not. Do you think she's with Jaebum?'

'I saw Jaebum playing basketball with Yugyeom a few minutes ago'

Then the realization hit me. Youngjae. Of course Youngjae he always tries to get girls and he seemed really close to y/n. I quickly rushed out of bed to the front door. I grabbed my jacket and went into my car. 

If Youngjae lays one finger on y/n I make sure to end him... Damn the boys shouldn't let y/n out of their eyesight, but can I really be mad at them?

I started my car and started my drive to got7's apartment. My hands gripped the steering wheel as my gaze was intensely focused on the road. I trust y/n with Youngjae but I don't trust Youngjae with y/n. He's just as sneaky as his friend...

After a few minutes, I arrived and I jumped out of the car. My heart was beating intensely as I entered the building. I took the stairs knowing I would be faster and when I was upstairs I knocked on the door.

Youngjae opened the door and I saw he looked surprised to see me. Without thinking the first thing I did was shoving my fist into his face causing him to fall. I saw y/n running towards the door and she looked at me surprised. "Didn't you expect me to come and get you?" My voice sounded angrier than it was supposed to be my heartbeat had risen extremely after I punched Youngjae in his face. I saw y/n swallowed deeply as she looked a  bit scared now. I also noticed Youngjae tried to get up again so I beat him against his face again and then kicked his stomach. "Sungjin stop it!" I heard y/n shout. I quickly came back to my senses when I saw I had injured Youngjae a bit too much. My heartbeat lowered and my voice became calmer.

"I-I'm sorry" I muttered out to Youngjae who probably didn't hear it anymore. I went to y/n and gave her a tight hug. But instead of hugging me back she pushed me away. "Yah, he didn't do anything bad. We were just talking about music." her eyes started to get teary and she started to run away from me. Outside of the apartment.

Wasn't y/n nervous of Youngjae? Could something have happened that changed y/n's mind about Youngjae?

- y/n person of view -

I ran out of the apartment complex as fast as I could. Damn Sungjin shouldn't have beaten Youngjae without a proper reason. I need to go home and think. I walked past the park and remembered my date with Sungjin. I like Sungjin so much, but this... This went way too far. I think Sungjin is blaming Youngjae for what Jaebum did to him and I also think Sungjin is a bit jealous when I spend time with another boy but him. Well, he does trust me with his friends. I think this is all my fault. I was nervous about Youngjae at first too. But after my time with Youngjae my mind completely changed.

I was now walking past the park where it was nearly quiet. The lantern poles were already lighted as the sun was nearly down. There were only two kids playing now other than those two children there were only bikers passing by.  

I then felt I hit something hard with my shoulder. I looked up and I saw I hit Jaebum... He really is the least of my problems now and I don't have time for him. I heard him say: "y/n..." With a really soft voice. I ignored him and kept on walking. "y/n... I want to talk to you." His hand grabbed my shoulder. "Yah Jaebum. Let me go." I got annoyed by him. "No... I want you to listen to me. "He said with an annoyed but sad voice. Jaebum sighed. "And I don't want to listen to you. Is it so hard to just ignore me and let me live my life?" I asked him with a mad voice and tears streaming down my eyes. I pushed past Jaebum but then he pulled me back by my waist and he kissed me. I tried to push him away but he wouldn't let me. I then felt Jaebum smirk. 

It felt just as disgusting as the last time at that party... But why did he smirk?

- Jisoo person of view -

"Damn it Choi Youngjae," I said as I quietly cried in my room. "Why did you have to break up with me?" tears streamed down my face. It's been a few days (Or weeks) since Youngjae broke up with me and I am still crying. I left the boy I loved so much, the boy I lost my virginity to because Youngjae claimed he could make me happier and I stupidly enough believed him. My heart ached. I hate myself now so much... I will never get Sungjin back. I cheated on him and I also don't deserve him anymore. 

'Jisoo' 

I suddenly got a text message... and it is from Jackson... Damn what does he even want to do with me?

'what?'

'I need you to do something for me.'

'What do you want?'

'Well.......'

'You're crazy. This will never work.'

'If you just do as I say... You have nothing to lose anyway.'

I sighed. He has a point, but if I do it I will feel horrible about myself, but then again. Can I even feel worse? I cheated on someone. I don't think I could get lower than that. I just wonder why all of this? and why does Jackson even care about Sungjin?

I also know that Jackson is the type to always get what he wants. So maybe if I help it would benefit me too?

BTW The Jisoo I use in the story is from black pink :) I thought she fit for this role since I wanted a bit of diversity in bands :) Not because I think Jisoo is like the Jisoo in the story because I am sure the real Jisoo isn't like that! 

Also, what do you think Jackson's plan is? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you so much for reading if you like it please vote!

- San

(PS: early update because I can :) )