chapter 31

- y/n person of view -

'Okay class, remember that next months exams start. I expect good grades from all of you! and all of you will be done with high school and free to live your lives! No cheating allowed! Cheating will be severely punished!' The teacher announced as we all packed our bags. We left for the cafeteria and sat down. I sat next to Sungjin on the other side of me was Youngk and in front were Jae and Wonpil looking at got7's table. I turned to look at where they were looking and I saw Jinyoung glaring. Probably from the party. 'y/n? You want to do something after school?' Sungjin asked me and I turned to look at Sungjin. 'sounds fun!' I smiled excitedly. 'want to go somewhere or stay inside?' Sungjin asked. 'Rather inside.' Sungjin nodded and then the boys and I started talking about some random stuff.

The day passed quickly and Sungjin and I were already on the driveway of his house. He opened the door for me and I stepped out. 'You know I can open the door myself?' I joked 'Isn't this what a man is supposed to do for his girlfri-' Sungjin didn't finish his sentence when he realized what he nearly said. 'Let's just go inside.' I smiled and we went inside. I followed him to his room and we threw our bags in the corner. We sat on the bag and we decided to watch some tv. We were both tired from school and I did want to be with Sungjin, just cuddling nothing more. I don't know what I feel anymore though. I like him so much, but he hurt me so much. He didn't mean it, I am telling myself constantly. But there's still something... 

Sungjin put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned against him and we watched some tv. After half an hour someone knocked on the door. 'Sungjin? y/n? Can you come outside?' We heard his mom say. We went outside, unsure of what she was going to ask or say. 'What is it, mom?' Sungjin asked. 'Tonight I invited the other boys' parents over since we've been preparing court for a while now and tonight is the last time. But also I need to have a serious talk with y/n.' she looked at me seriously. I just nodded in reply. 'Oh okay.' Sungjin said, clearly getting the message he can't be there. I followed Sungjin's mom downstairs We sat down on the couch and she looked at me seriously, which made me worried.

'Listen y/n, we've never actually taken the time with you to talk about this and we also don't want to pressure you.' she took a deep breath. 'We need to talk about your suicidal attempt. We haven't done that yet and it's not good to leave it unspoken in the dark.' My heartbeat rose, I actually hoped she'd forget it. But of course not, why would she? I understand she talks about it. But I feel uncomfortable I don't know...  I shake a bit. 'I understand' I just said. 'We also understand that this whole situation with Jaebum and Sungjin. Your exams coming up. It's all a lot and we're not going to rush things. But as soon as everything is over you need to talk to a psychiatrist. Even if you don't like it, we, your parents and I, think you at least have to try.' I nodded. I understood what she meant. But I couldn't help it and a tear streamed down my face quickly followed by more. 'It's okay to cry.' she said quietly. 'It's hard, breathing. I keep myself busy but with moments like this. I just break down. The reason I break down so easy it is because I am drained of energy and I- I just struggle.' I blurted out. 'Did something else happen too? Sungjin would sometimes tell what happen but lately not. Did he hurt you?' she asked me. 'Well-' I started to explain everything that happened. 'Oh gosh, Sungjin...' she shook her head disapprovingly. 'That's why he wouldn't tell me. I am disappointed and I am not going to justify him but Sungjin blurts out things he doesn't mean when he's hurt, frustrated or angry.' she says and I nod. 'But I also know he cares a lot about you.' she says grabbing my hand. 'Now wipe your tears and let's settle everything for tomorrow. All the boys will be here too and they will hear about our words. They need to be there as well since they know a lot about what happened. Especially Wonpil, Sungjin, Yugyeom and Jaebum will be spoken about. We need to be careful with what we say and how we say and mostly let the lawyer do the word.' she smiles kindly and I nod.

After half an hour the doorbell rang and I opened. It revealed a  woman and a man, the woman had eyes just like Youngk's so I assumed it was his parents. 'Hello, we are Younghyun's parents, nice to meet you. You must be y/n, am I right?' miss' Kang kindly introduces herself and I bow back 90 degrees. Then Youngk appeared and scared me and I jumped. 'Younghyun!' His mother scolded him. 'Sorry, mom.' Youngk replied. 'Hi, Youngk.' I said rolling my eyes playfully. I then led them inside. 

Then after that the doorbell rang, again, I opened it and it revealed a smiling Wonpil with his parents. The first thing I noticed is that Wonpil looks a lot like his father. So much oh wow. After Wonpil's parents, Dowoon's arrived and we were nearly complete. twenty minutes later the doorbell rang 'Oh finally, that must me Jae.' Youngk said.

I opened the door and I saw Jae arguing with his mom about the time. 'Mom, I said we would be late everyone is waiting.' Jae said in English. He then smiled at me and he smiled back. I introduced myself and they went inside. 'Jae it's not like I can't speak English.' I said in English. He chuckled. 'Yeah, sorry. My parents speak better English since for most time they lived abroad.' We all sat down on the couch. 

'Okay let's settle this. We will have a long day tomorrow.' Sungjin's father started. 

I love this gif so much

I love this gif so much.  I hope you like this chapter! Can we just appreciate how damn handsome Youngk looks in that red coat Damnnnnnnnnnn

Lot's of love

-San