N O T E

N O T E

hi guys. i've gone through and completely edited the story! i've fixed any grammar or spelling mistakes. i also filled in any plot holes that were left unread. i'm sorry that this took such a long time to do, but here it is! i've also filtered out the explicit scenes, as some readers said they found it a bit uncomfortable to read.

but don't fret! if you'd like to read the explicit version you can go to my profile and look for the one with the r+ ;)

with that being said:

welcome the start of a trilogy.

welcome to: C H E R R Y  B L O S S O M S

annabethlove

S Y N O P S I S

he is complexed, cold and aloof. shouto is an enigma in its entirety. y/n knows she should stay away. especially with her past and her father trailing close behind. no one around her is safe, but there's something about shouto and his alluring eyes that draw her in and make her believe that maybe there's still a reason for her to continue on living after all.

*the characters have been aged up.

— — —

W A R N I N G

major character death(s)

sexual content

dark themes

sensitive topics

blood / violence

mature language

*please note that this story is not a lovey dovey type of story. it is very dark, very very toxic, very sadistic. it's full of manipulation and hate. there are a lot of triggering scenes. please don't read it unless you can handle dark themes.

— — —

C O P Y R I G H T

i don't own any of the characters from my hero academia, i'm simply borrowing them so i can use them in this story. all rights concerning the characters or the bnha universe belong to Horikoshi Kouhei. still, that does not mean that this story can be copied or posted anywhere else without my permission.

start: december 15th, 2018
end: november 30th, 2019