Bonus ii

*this scene happened during chapter 37 after Shouto and Y/N ended their phone conversation. A little behind the scene of the boys :)

Cherry | Bonus ii | Blossoms

🌸

He'd just rested his head on his pillow, sleep slowly creeping back on to him when his phone rang. Shouto had never wanted to break that device more than at that moment. He wanted to sleep. He hadn't been able to do so all night since he'd spent all his time pacing back and forth worried about a certain girl that didn't seem to leave his mind even when he was doing normal mundane things.

The thought of Y/N made him snap his eyes back open. He'd just gotten off the phone with her. He was sure she'd fallen asleep, but could she have woken up once more?

Shouto answered the call. "Hello?"

"Todoroki-kun."

He tried to push the disappointment away when he realized it wasn't Y/N but Midoryia on the other side of the line. "Midoriya."

"I just got a really strange call from Uraraka and Y/N, did they happen to call you as well?"

Shouto evaded the question. "It's seven in the morning. Why would they call you that early?"

Midoriya hesitated with his next words. "She said she loved me or something like that."

Shouto paused, panic setting on his chest for a second. "Who said that?"

His green haired friend sighed from the other side of the line. "Uraraka. I don't understand what she means."

Shouto visibly relaxed when his suspicions were cleared and proven wrong. "Just ask her directly."

"I can't just ask her, she sounded drunk."

"Tell her tomorrow then."

"I guess," he paused. "I think they both just got home. They were out for a really long time. Have you seen their Snapchats?"

Shouto had been more than aware that Y/N had been out all night. She'd ignored his calls and wouldn't talk to him. He'd apologized, she'd accepted it, but he still wasn't sure where they stood. He rubbed his face. "Yeah."

Midoriya paused. "How did you tell Y/N you liked her?"

Shouto froze. "What?"

"You and Y/N. You guys are going out, right?"

"We're not." He knew it was true, but Shouto hated saying it out loud for some reason. It made him upset just thinking about it. What he had with Y/N...he couldn't completely explain it.

"Oh," Midoriya coughed. "Sorry, I shouldn't have assumed." There was a bit of static. "I'm about to start my run. I'll see you later, Todoroki-kun."

"Midoryia," Shouto stopped him.

"Yes?"

"You should tell Uraraka how you feel."

Midoriya paused before he sighed. "You should tell Y/N how you feel as well, Todoroki-kun."

"Hm." He hung the phone up and laid back on his bed. He wanted nothing more than to tell Y/N how he felt about her. He yearned to have her in his arms, kiss her and touch her without fear, but he couldn't. At least not yet.

Shouto turned to his side and decided he would dream of her all night. At least in his dreams, he could be truthful to her.

🌸