Prologue

When puberty is hit everyone presents as one of three secondary genders.
Alpha.
Beta.
Or Omega.

The entire kingdom of Earth, was in a huge state of shock when the oldest Prince presented.
The world figured the well built boy would definitely present as an Alpha like his fathers before him. After all he had the build, the attitude, was considered very attractive, and so he had the training. The next Alpha King.
No one especially the young Prince Dean had expected the boy to have hot flashes, and experience his first heat at 14.
An Omega.
His smell became sweet vanilla mingled with leather and wood burn, it became clear the kingdom would never accept him as a King.

Omegas don't rule anything.
They are to be seen.
Not heard.
Trophies.
Bartered and traded for peace or wealth.
In this case the young Omega would had become part of a Peace treaty with the kingdom of Heaven. When the Prince reached 18 he would go to be married to the Archangel Crown Prince Michael who was the age of 28.

10 years difference. The young Omega Prince found it quit distressing and only one more problem to be added to his long list of problems.
He was treated poorly by nearly everyone, except his father, step mother and two younger brothers.

As Spring arrived Heaven was no longer at war with the Kingdom of Hell, the King had declared a surrender after Heaven threatened to call for the aide of the Forces of Purgatory.
The Crowned Prince was heading home after three years of conflict and would soon find out he was to be married.