Chapter 8

Michael found himself thinking maybe this marriage would work.
He would be a good Alpha and a good husband, he would rule this kingdom fairly how he had been taught and Earth was quickly becoming a powerful ally.
Michael looked back down at Dean with a happy smile and chuckled a little bit.
"That's so very sweet Dean. How about when I find something I'm afraid of I'll tell you?"

Dean shook his head and smiled as he brought a hand up eyeing three of those pure white limbs of fluff.
"You really don't have to. I understand if you don't trust me. I'm just an odd Omega Prince." He opened his hand but paused unsure if he should. Michael was face the window and Dean was facing him his back to the window.

Michael moved his wing to meet Dean's open palm.
"I should trust you, you're going to be my husband in a couple of months anyway."

Dean's green eyes widened at how soft the wings were. He gently opened and closed his hand threading his fingers through the soft inside feathers. He had never seen anything so, white or soft in his entire life.
The Omega Prince let out a low whistle and turned his head looking up at Michael.
The angel had his eyes closed and a soft content grin on his face.
"Is this ok? I don't want to uh hurt your wings or anything... "

Michael simply hummed in response. It did feel nice. Though it didn't feel right at all. Honestly the only time his wings being pet or touched ever felt actually right was when Lucifer helped him groom those spots Michael couldn't reach on his own.
"You're fine. It's nice." He opened his ice colored eyes and smiled slightly

Dean didn't take his eyes off the wings and his other hand joined in and began to pet the oh so very soft feathers. Dean smiled a little and tilted his head.
"They're so soft." He mumbled and frankly a part of him, deep down, wanted to bury his nose into the wings and wrap up in them. Dean wet his lips and watched the feathers move under his hands.
Part of him secretly wanted to picture dark feathers like the night sky. Shaking his head Dean pulled his hands back as a low rumble startled him, glancing at Michael he chuckled a little.

The Crowned Prince turned a shade if pink and his wings twitched before folding neatly to his back.
"My apologies. It was, soothing." He shifted his weight and took a step back
"There is a library to the left there, and a small kitchen. The bathroom is adjoining the bedroom which is, uh behind that large door." He turned and Dean followed where
Michael directed.

Both Princes stepped and peeked into the large library the fireplace was cold but that was okay. Then their eyes fell on the bedroom door.
Tensions filled the air between the Alpha and Omega and both refused eye contact for a few moments.
Michael took a deep breath and squared his shoulders, head held high.
"Let's face it. We're going to be sharing a bed anyway." He pushed the dark wood door open and stepped inside.

Yet another fireplace off to the right, to the left a giant bed, cream and blue in theme against the dark wood with a canopy and everything.
A window and balcony straight ahead from the door and a couple of chairs by the fireplace. A large dresser and walk in closet, fuzzy rug.
The whole room was warm and cozy, intimate even...
But then most bedrooms should feel intimate, after all that's where the magic happens.

Dean hesitated for only a split second before straightening up and stepping inside. Trying to mask any nervousness he held and push it out of his scent.
"It's beautiful really." Dean gave the Alpha a small smile. Really marrying Michael couldn't be so bad right? They had already shared a somewhat intimate moment, what was a lifetime of them?
Dean wasn't afraid of the older Prince anymore, in fact Michael seemed just as nervous about marriage as Dean, but then again... Michael wasn't the one that had to actually carry a pup.
Dean gulped.
He was only 18. The thought of having pups kinda very much scared him completely. Would he admit that to anyone?
No.
No he wouldn't. Ever.

Michael opened the door to the balcony and a cool gush of air swept in making Dean shiver.
The cold was definitely he wasn't sure he could get used to.
Michael turned and tilted a head at Dean in an almost childlike manner. It was hard to see the Alpha Prince as a war hero who had seen lives taken, and taken them.
"Are you alright Dean?" His tone was soft and full of genuine concern.

Dean smiled a little and rubbed his arms as he made his way down the two small steps into the large and cozy bedroom.
"It's a lot colder here... I'm unsure if I'll ever get used to it." He chuckled and joined Michael on the balcony. The Omega looked up at the slightly taller Angel and really for being a whole ten years older he didn't look almost thirty. In fact Dean had to admit he was good looking. Caramel colored skin and dark straight hair neatly combed back, his eyes were like literal ice, silver with a ring of wintery blue. Really seemed to reflect the rocky ice that floated in the crystal sea and tumbled over the jagged black rocks.

"Oh? My apologies Dean... I forget humans don't have wings and come from more moderate climates. Hell is hotter and Purgatory is a practical swamp. Humid and desolate. Heaven can get cold in the winter and the summers remain cool, but everything is so very alive in the spring and summer. We are actually to he wed in a few months when spring arrives." Michael said simply and leaned on the railing his wings relaxing as he rested his arms, ice gaze over the deep rolling waters below.

Dean nodded and simply looked over the water.
It seemed so dark in the cold morning, but also on the verge of turning a fascinating and lively blue. So many emotions seemed to roll in those waves and against the black of the rocks and the white of the soon to be melting frost Dean couldn't help but compare them to a younger Alpha Prince's eyes, the Omega pushed aside the pang of guilt at thinking that with his future husband beside him, forcing himself to think it was simple fascination at never seeing such a color.