Chapter 14

Dean had just finished breakfast with Michael and his brothers, it had been quiet, and awkward until Gabriel flung a grape at Castiel causing him to growl and throw one back. Balthazar had laughed and tried to stay out of it until Gabriel threw a hard boiled egg at him and it landed in his drink, splashing orange juice over his shirt. Of course then Balthazar threw some cheese back at Gabriel, missed and hit Michael right in the nose, what happened next Dean had not expected.

Michael looked stunned for just a second, a look of terror came over Balthazar, Gabriel shrank back biting back a laugh. Michael made eye contact across the table at Dean, smirked and took a handful of grabs and cheese cubes and hurled it right at the Omega.
Dean threw his arms up to shield his face with a laugh and an all out food fight broke out among the Princes.

Surprisingly, Dean was winning... He thought at least, Balthazar and Gabriel had retreated behind their chairs and Michael and Dean were hurling food at eachother, Dean was hurling grapes and strawberries at Michael, one foot on his chair the other up on the table between a plate and a platter. Michael was shielding his face with his wings that now had red and blue spots from the fruit splattered in it, Dean had food on his face and the engaged Alpha and Omega were relentless.
Dean still was winning as he pelted the various food at Michael, the Alpha finally, out of breath, admitted defeat and surrendered.

Balthazar, Castiel and Gabriel were rather astonished that Michael had lost this fight, to an Omega no less.
Dean raised an arm and let out a victorious cry as he hurled a hard boiled egg at Michael when his wings lowered. It hit the man's face and Dean couldn't help but loudly laugh and declare his victory.
"I told you, my brothers and I have the best fights on occasion and I am the King!"
Dean was standing on the table when the dining room door swung open and King Chuck stepped in.

Everyone froze as the short bearded and grey winged King stepped in and strode up to the table. He looked around at the disheveled and food covered Princes, and his future son in law, still standing on the table and frozen with a guilty look.
"Who won? And did you all throw all of the grapes?"

Dean looked down at Chuck with a nervous chuckle
"No sir there are some on the buffet table over there." He said jabbing a thumb behind him.

Chuck nodded and flexed his wings looking at his sons.
"Who won?"

"Dean did." Michael said simply as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck

"Ah. Good to know we have a tough person marrying into the family. Thoigh I would reccomend getting cleaned up. The Seamstress is to arrive soon." Chuck stated with a nonchalant shrug and uninterested tone. He then grabbed his grapes and left.

Embarrassed Dean jumped off the table landing with a slightly ungracious thud and turned shyly to the Angel Princes and his future mate
"Wel uhnm that was an adventure I think..."

Michael laughed and shook his head picking some strawberry leaves from Dean's hair with a smile
"No reason to be embarrassed. Gabriel and I started it Afterall. I am just surprised that you won!" He laughed again with a shake of his head and wings "But no Dean, sometimes it's nice to pretend you don't have responsibilities and duties to attend. Gabriel makes sure when things get stressful that we all kick back for a while."

Dean looked behind Gabriel whom was grumbling as a maid handed him a broom with a smirk.
Gabriel smiled widely at Dean and popped some fruit that hadn't ended up on the floor in his mouth
"What Deano? I know how to have fun. Mikey needs to be reminded that sometimes"

Dean smiled slightly and looked at Michael as he crossed his arms
"Mikey, really?"

Michael groaned and ran a hand over his face, before looking over his shoulder with a fake glare
"He knows not to call me that."

Gabriel simply smiled all the more evily
"Oh yes, Mikey, Cassie, Balt, Raph. The whole nine yards when if comes to my brothers." He held his chin up as he spoke before the maid smacked the back of his head and pointed to the mess on the floor.

This of course made Dean huff a laugh and look up as Charlie strode over. Her red hair in a braid over her shoulder and a smile on her face.
"Your majesties." She made a curtsey with a dip of her head "I was told to get new clothes for the both of you, which are laid out along with a bath for both of you in your respective rooms."

Both Alpha and Omega let out a small sigh of relief at the fact they weren't expected to change or bathe together.
Dean followed Charlie back to his room as the Omega still after a month had a hard time finding his way around the winding white hallways.
"So, you enjoy babysitting me?"

Charlie laughed and the Beta looked over her shoulder at the Prince
"It's not Babysitting if I enjoy your company." She said simply before opening the door to Dean's chambers.
"I have ready laid out new clothes and towels. Be fast the seamstress will be here any minute... Heads up though, Lilith is a creepy ass demon bitch that really has no scent except artificial perfume. Regardless she has a cold and rather uncomfortable smile and always these clicky painted nails and to much lipstick. Still her wedding attire is phenomenal. Just a heads up Dean."

Dean smiled at her with a nod of his head
"Thank you. You're like the little sister I never wanted."

Charlie only smiled wider and played with the end of her braid
"And you're like the big brother I never knew I wanted." She leaned up and kissed Dean's cheek and patted his shoulder
"Be quick! I need to make sure the dining room is getting cleaned."

Dean smiled gratefully at Charlie and dismissed her to her other duties. He bathed quickly and changed, styled his hair how he liked it and stepped out of his chambers.
As he opened the door one ot the Beta gaurds had just raised his hand to knock. The young Angel looked rather startled but with a twitch of his wings seemed to relax.
"Sir, Prince Castiel has sent me to escort you to the parlor. The Seamstress Lilith has arrived."

**A/N**
So this whole day is being split into two chapters sorry
I hope y'all enjoyed the fluffy and random food fight...