Chapter 55

After Dean closed and locked his bedroom door, he let out a gasped sob and leaned his head against the door.
Michael seemed calm, understanding, but how much of that was real? Sure Dean had gotten to know Michael a little, and the Alpha seemed sincere, but people lied all the time.
This could just be fake. Michael would change his mind, Dean was sure of it.

Taking a deep breath Dean scrubbed both his hands over his face, as he looked at the mess he had made. Running his hands over his thighs he quickly headed over to the mess of broken glass and furniture, grabbed the waste basket and began to pick up the larger pieces of shattered glass and splintered wood.
Once everything Officially sunk in, Michael would be furious. Dean was sure of it.
Though it wasn't Michael that concerned him as much as what King Chuck would say... Dean was still supposed to get Michael in bed before the wedding... But would Chuck actually know it had happened? He could just pretend it did right?

Dean stopped with a hiss as he cut the side of his hand by accident. He glare at the glass before throwing it away and heading to his bathroom sink.
He supposed Chuck would know, there's a certain mingling of two peoples scents that lingers after they're together. He couldn't just pretend it happened. Dean was at a loss as he put his hand in the cold water, he didn't want to seduce shit.
Dean was so lost in thought he didn't hear the door open, or Charlie call his name until she snapped her fingers in front of his face. The Omega yelped and blinked jumping back with wide eyes and balled fists
"Son of a Bitch!" He yelled his not bleeding hand clutching his chest

Charlie smirked, the sly little smirk soon erupted into bubbly laughter that had the maid clutching her sides and gripping the sink
"I really got ya Dean!" The red head howled in delight. Her Beta scent was a welcome one to the Winchester, as was her laughter
"Michael sent me clean up the mess..." Charlie looked around at the mess around the Prince's chambers "He didn't tell me what had happened.. Were you attacked?!" She asked quickly wide eyes suddenly on Dean as she whipped her head to look up at the Omega "Is that why your hand is bleeding? Are you hurt?! Oh I swear to all gods that I'm gonna-"

"Charlie, it's nothing like that. I just- I had a lot on my mind and overreacted." Dean gulped placing a hand gently on the woman's shoulder

Charlie gave the freckled Prince a small smile "Was the fight because you're nesting?" She sighed and looked up at Dean again with something in her eyes the Winchester couldn't place "Because it's normal for Omegas to feel the urge to mest after experiencing trauma and stressful situations. You've undergone a lot. But Sam of all people should understand that right?"

"It wasn't like that. I'm... I'm dealing with a lot on my mind and I let it out earlier. I-I broke all this stuff." Dean ran his free hand through his hair not even realizing that the Beta had been cleaning his cut and wrapping it in a bandage until he jumped as she pressed a gentle kiss to his now bandaged palm

"All wrapped up Dean." She smiled again, keeping his hand held loosely in both of hers
"I think I know what's on your mind. I'm not stupid."

"So you know?" Dean whispered swallowing thickly, his words tasted foul, tongue heavy and he felt as if he was swallowing sand

"Yes Dean. It's okay though. Michael is kind and not like other Alpha's."

"Everyone's been saying that. But he won't actually want to raise another man's baby. Hell, I don't even know if I want to raise this thing." Dean's voice wavered and tempered off into nothing as his gaze focused on the wall past Charlie

Charlie led Dean back into his room and handed him a broom
"Talk it out while we clean." Her voice was soft as she glanced over at the nest Dean had created of the bed, Castiel's coat front and center with his pillows.

"I don't know Charlie. Michael, as my soon to be mate and Alpha, will get to finally determine what I do with the baby." Dean explained taking the broom and sweeping the glass into a pile, ignoring the smear of his hair cream on the tile floor

"But what to you want Dean?"

Dean paused and stared at his slippers. He didn't know anything. He felt stupid, ignorant.
"I don't know if I-I can do this... Maybe ome day but. I don't even know my options." Dean whined beginning to sweep again a bit aggressively

"There are a lot of options Dean. And only you know which one you need to take. You could keep the child and raise them, you could give them to someone else to raise as their own, or if it's really to much abort." Charlie refused to put her input in. She would not influence Dean one way or the other, it was ultimately his child, his body, his life, and his choice.

"But abortion is against the law without the signing off of your Alpha. What if I decides to keep the kid and Michael makes me abort? What if I want to abort and Michael refuses to sign off on it? Charlie you're a Beta, you guys and can do whatever. But with Omega's theses are different." Dean explained trying to keep a level head was difficult right now. He felt he needed to throw up again, but he also wanted food.

"Omega's do not need a signing off of their Alpha if they are not mated. That right then goes to the Alpha of your house, in this case, your Father. Rape cases are a whole other thing, you may not need Alpha approval if you can prove the ra-"

"Can you not uh-" It was different for Dean, for someone to out loud, call what happened to him. Sure everyone   knew what had happened. But for someone to say it outloud was a lot. Dean put a hand to his chest, the other on his stomach
"This is a lot right now and-I'm going to throw up again..." Dean gagged and quickly exited the room to the bathroom.

Charlie frowned and watched as he closed the bathroom door.
She knew it was a heavy topic, and she really didn't want to push him. But he would have to make a decision and soon.