Chapter 22

Dean had no idea how long he had been tied to that chair and blindfolded. But he was hot, sweating actually, he couldn't sit comfortably, and the rest was just plain embarrassing.
He wanted to wake up from this, to wake up from all of it and be in his room at home. Not tied to a chair, in heat, blindfolded, being startled by every noise wondering when that wretched Alpha was going to take him against his will. The stress was horrible!

Dean bit back a whimper as he heard the door scrape open and the sound of heels clack up and stop in front of him.
Dean's nose flared at the scent of Rose's and sulpher and Alpha. It was repulsive but his body responded to it with a need that Dean would much rather try his hardest to ignore.

"How are we pet?" It was the woman's silk laced demanding voice from before that spoke

Dean swallowed and lifted his chin in defiance. Jaw set and shoulders back
"Would be better if I was in my own home, doing I dunno, planning my wedding." He bit out with a low growl that sounded more like a purr followed by a whimper of discomfort as a hand came in contact with his cheek.
Dean bit his lip to stifle yet another sad whimper that clawed at his throat.

Suddenly he flinched as the blindfold was removed and light crashed into his vision
"Fucking shit!" He hissed squeezing his eyes shit again

"Watch your mouth boy!" The demon, as Dean could now see raised her hand and slapped the opposite cheek "You are not to speak to your Master like that."

Dean squinted as he let his eyes slowly adjust to the light.
Both his cheeks stung, he was hot and breathing heavy, his shirt clung to his chest and back from sweat, he knew his pants were ruined because he was a filthy Omega in heat, his body begged for attention that he wasn't getting and it disgusted him to no end.
"You are not my Master. You will never be my Alpha. S-so get out bitch." He snapped staring into eyes darker black than any demon he had ever met. Her fiery red hair was tied up in a bun and she wore a tight long sleeved floor length silky black dress, her nails long and nicely manicured, horns were small but came out slightly from above her eyes on her forehead.

The demon growled and grabbed Dean's hair
"Listen to me. I own you now! Before the war broke out four years ago your father had promised you to Crowley the King of Hell, but the war broke out. As the war came to a close your weasel of a Father and poor Excuse for a King went to that feathered dick King Chuck and married you off to Michael. Well there is a new ruler in Hell, me, and now you belong to me. Abaddon, Queen of Hell! And the war isn't over yet pet." She spat and Dean tried to be defiant, tried to keep his chin up and jaw set, but he couldn't and instead his head jerked back in an attempt to flinch away from the angry Alpha.

"Poor little Omega." Abaddon cooed as she went from harshly gripping his hair to messaging his scalp, Dean Dean faught so hard not to but he ended up leaning into the touch, eyes slipping half closed and shoulders relaxing.
This was good. This made the Omega part of him happy. It felt nice, of course the fact that he was in heat, and losing the battle of his self control paid heavily into all of this.
"You like attention from an Alpha don't you boy?" Abaddon cooed again pressing a kiss to his forehead, sticky with her lipstick as she then patted his cheek. Her hand slipped from his hair and Dean whimpered, only to blush madly in embarrassment.

"No actually I-I hate attention." He squeaked feeling all resolve fall away as his body protested otherwise. His scent filled the room with need and heat and if he wasn't trying to control himself before he was really fighting it now.

"You're a liar. Which I will not tolerate." Abaddon frowned before motioning with a hand and that's when Dean noticed Alistair's renewed presence. Dean's nostrils flared at the fresh scent of another Alpha and was trying to sort out everything that was going on through the haze of his downstairs brain.

Alistair grinned and licked his lips before glancing at Abaddon.
"My Queen, how should we deal with this?"

Abaddon smirked and tucked a stray strand of hair behind an ear
"I'm going to need an heir eventually but I'm not doing anything with this slut." She growled before smiling at Alistair "Make sure I am provided with an heir. I have things to attend to."
With that the Demon and self proclaimed Queen was out the door.

Dean had a moment of clarity and felt his heart in his head and panic rose. His scent was now mixed with fear as he once again tried to get free of his restraints. No no no! This could not be actually  about to happen!
Any moment he would wake up... Any moment now. Dean's breathing was shallow and panicked as he squirmed and tried to focus.

"Now now pet. I'm going to have some fun with this." He moved a tray of various sharp objects off to the side and crouched in front of Dean, hand resting on his knee.

Dean let out a gasp and a grunt as he wiggled his foot again and smirked as it came loose and kicked Alistair right in the nose. There was a satisfying crunch but the force had caused Dean's chair to tip backwards.
Dean let out a startled yell as his chair hit the floor and his head bounced off the concrete.
Before the world went dark he saw Alistair, white eyes dangerous and holding a syringe
"You'll pay for that."