Chapter 11: Singing Songs

edited: 8/10/15

AN: Sorry, everyone for the late update, hope this makes up!

Hey y'all, this is our longest chapter, yet! its 6 pages! hopefully there will be more like this!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING, YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO DO SO!!!

Xo, r & a
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who don't mind, don't matter and those who matter, don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

LOUIS'S POV

I sat with Olivia on the couch, along with Liam, Harry, and Zayn, Niall had taken Lyla to school, and was on his way back.

"Olivia, you do know, you can tell us what's wrong, we're family now, and that's what family does." I say, breaking the silence.

"I know that. The thing is, I'm used to dealing with things on my own..." She murmurs, not looking up from where her hands were in her lap.

"But now you don't have to deal with it by yourself. We're here for you!"

"Not now, guys, maybe later." She says standing up and heading up the steps.

I watch her go, frustrated that she won't tell us what's wrong, and by how she dismissed us when all we want to do is help.

"What are we gonna do?" Zayn pipes up. "We have an interview in a few hours. I think we need to call Skylar and Jordan. We can't leave Olivia here."

Liam nods. "I think your right..." He takes out his cell phone to call the girls.

Niall walks into the room, back from dropping off Lyla. "How's Olivia?" He asks looking concerned.

"She still hasn't told us what's going on." I sigh.

"The babysitters will be here soon." Liam tells us, putting his phone in his pocket.

"I can't take it anymore." I say, heading up the stairs.

"What are you doing, Lou?!" Zayn calls after me.

"I'm going to talk to her!"

Still wondering what I'm going to say, I knock on the door to her room.

"Olivia!" I yell. "Come out here!"

"What?" She whines, opening the door.

"Tell me."

"Lou, no-" I cut her off.

"Olive. Tell me." I sternly speak.

"Okay, fine. I give up!" She leads me into her room. "Sit." She points to the bed. "I don't care if you tell the rest of the boys this, just don't tell Lyla."

"Why-" I start to ask, but it's my turn to be cut off.

"Yesterday was... horrible." She spat out. "It seemed like Lyla made friends right of the bat. But the moment I walked into the classroom, nobody wanted to have anything to do with me."

She looked at the floor, a sad expression on her face, she looked like she was about to cry.

"It's okay, Olive." I got up from my place on the bed to hug her.

"Don't tell Lyla." She whispered.

"Why not?"

"I don't want her to know I don't have friends, I don't want her to think I'm weak." She pulled away.