Chapter 5: Run Babysitters! Run!

AN:

PIC IS OF JORDAN!!

Xoxo, r & a
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun."
-Harry1Dgirl {Your Little Secret}

LYLA'S POV

"I'm bored!" I call from the backseat of the van, between Olivia and Liam.

"We'll be home soon, guys!" Louis hollers from the drivers seat.

A few moments later we pulled up to the house. "At last!" I say loudly as we get out.

Olivia elbows me, she's been doing that a lot lately.

"What do you guys want to do now that we're home?" Niall asks us as we walk though the front door. "I vote eating, I'm hungry"

"No idea . . . " Olivia says, laughing.

"You're always hungry!" I point out.

"Well, your always bored." Niall shoots back.

"There's a reason for that." I collapsed on the couch with Harry.

"Let's watch a film, guys!" He says while reaching for the DVDs.

"We should watch a scary one!" Louis says. "How about 'Children of the Corn'!"

Liam looked mortified. "Absolutely not! May I remind you that Olivia and Lyla are still here?!"

"I can watch something scary!" I say indignantly.

"It's not appropriate for your age!"

We fought over films for another ten minutes, finally settling on 'Finding Nemo' which Olivia and I had never seen before. Our mum only took us to movies on special occasions, like birthdays.

"Niall, didn't you say you cried watching this?" Louis says with a sly smile during the opening.

Niall looked embarrassed. "Well, it was sad, y'know, the part where he got lost . . ."

"Shhh! Don't spoil it!" Olivia shushes them.

"But, Olive, it's in the title." I point out. "How do you think they're supposed to find him if he isn't lost?"

"I want to find that out for myself!"

I roll my eyes at her.

By the end of the movie, Zayn had already fallen asleep, and it was only 4 pm, I tried waking him up with pokes.

"That won't work, Lyla. Nobody can wake up Zayn before he's had his shower." I hear Harry say, I turn around to see him and Louis with a bucket.

"What's that fo-?" Olivia starts to ask, but got cut off when the two dumped the bucket, which was full of water, on Zayn.

"Sh-!" Zayn bolts up. "I'm getting real tired of this, guys!"

"So, this has happened before?" Olivia gasped.

"Oh, yes, quite often!" Niall laughs.

"Now look at the couch, guys, it's all wet!" Liam cries worriedly.

"Don't worry about it!" Louis assures. "Zayn'll clean it up. Right, Zayn?"

"I'm so not cleaning this." Zayn says getting up and walking away.

"It's not my fault that you sleep deeper than a bear in hibernation!" Louis fights back.

"It'll dry, right?" Harry asks, hopefully.