Chapter 28: How 'Bout A Movie?

AN: Hello, our beautiful readers! Anyways, sorry it took so long, school and stuff and I've been studying for Academic Decathlon and stuff and yeah, but don't worry the next chappie is coming soon BC were both so excited to write it like AHHHH! WOOO! Anyways! QOTD (question of the day)

What is your favorite song from FOUR?

OMG! 2.81K!!! WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU GUYS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! MWWAA! *big, fat granny kiss* 😘😘❤️

My second favorite fanfiction: The Traveler by perksofbeingaweirdo and
Your Little Secret by harry1dgirl, but they took that off wattpad, sorry. Anyways! Without further ado, I give you, 28!

OH!!!

Phantom by seasidestyles
Hidden by seasidestyles

seriously-riley
julia_genevieve

Xoxo, Julesy
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't."
-Ed Sheeran

JORDANS POV

I sit on my bed, dressed in sweats and a Nirvana T-shirt, listening to Pierce the Veil, bored as hell. Nothing to do, nowhere to go. I start to think about all my non-interesting options as Skylar calls. I pick up my phone and press it to my ear.

"Hey, bub," I answer.

"Hello, mi amiga!" says Skylar over the phone.

"Hey, you wanna hang out?" I ask.

"Yeah," -she's interrupted by another call.

"One second," I check the caller I.D. "it's Louis! I'll call you back!"

"You get 'em, love!" I end the call, automatically answering Louis.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jordan," he says.

"What's up?" I ask, rolling over onto my stomach.

"Are you up for seeing a film?"

Yes! "Yes!" I say, already jumping up from my bed, thinking of what I could wear.

"All right, see you when you're here."

"See you then!" I say with a giggle at the end, already so giddy about him asking me on a date. I call back Skylar and tell her the exciting news as she instructs me on what to do with my hair, makeup, and everything.

"What if he doesn't like it?" I ask, looking myself up and down in the mirror. I had on ripped blue jeans, ombré faded at the tears, with my short, black Cole Haan calixta booties, topped with a loose navy blue tank top I had gotten from a thrift shop. My hair was stylishly messed up, perfectly accommodating the outfit. My makeup was light and natural, making my lip's pop with the accentuating shade of black orchid.

"He's gonna love it now go get him, girlfriend!"

We say our goodbyes and I thank her for her help, I would be here in my undergarments, still deciding between jeans or a dress if it weren't for her.

I rush out my apartment and into my car, driving through the familiar roads, making mostly green lights, thankfully. I couldn't wait to see him, I'd been waiting so long for him to ask me and, although it wasn't the most romantic scene ever, he finally had. I had been wondering wether or not I should ask him, but I felt it wasn't very traditional, and I for one, am definitely for tradition.