Chapter 32: Wrapped Around Your Finger

AN: SUP GUYS! Ribread hea! YOU ARE SO VERY WELCOME! 5SOS are in this chappie!! :D WELL I HOPE YOURE HAPPY BECAUSE HERE IT IS!

And guys, oh my GAWD! This Luke au fanfic Remember to Forget it's JUST AKSJDJDJKSJXJXJSJ !! LOOK AT IT READ IT LOVE IT MAKE IT YOUR LIFE TATTOO IT ON YOUR ARM. Ok, we're done

ps: so sorry if it sucks. it was kinda a hard one...and its a bit of a filler, but drama is gonna hit hard in the next few chappies

seriously-riley
julia_genevieve

Xoxo, JULIA AND RILEY!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We know this is the way it's supposed to be."
-5 Seconds Of Summer {Long Way Home}

LYLA'S POV

"Do we really have to wear these!?" I whine.

Apparently, some friends of the boys are coming over for dinner. They are also a band, 5 Seconds Of Summer, and were making Olivia and I dress up. Olivia was more than happy, twirling around the room in her baby blue princess dress, but I was sitting at the counter, slumped over in my pale pink dress, with a bow at the top right corner where the straps were, might I add, complaining.

"Yes, and stop complaining, they'll be here soon!" Niall grinned excitedly, he's been going on and on about these lads. They better be special.

Things have been pretty quiet and depressing around here ever since Harry came home drunk and Olivia had her panic attack. It was really difficult to watch because as much as I wanted to run away, which I did in the beginning, I couldn't just leave her. But I couldn't help her, I didn't have the slightest idea of what was happening. Later, she explained that she had had a series of painful, literally, flashbacks and was unable to make them stop. I understand the feeling. You're trapped. As hard as you run, no matter your speed, no matter your route, they're always there. There is no escape, you just need to learn to live with their presence.

"How come this is our first time meeting someone famous?" Olivia comes up behind me, propping her tiny elbows up on the counter, watching Harry cook pasta for our dinner tonight. "Like, when am I gonna meet Blake Shelton or Ed Sheeran?"

"Uh, you know? That's a great question, I don't know about Blake Shelton, I've never met him myself, but we're good friends with Ed, but he's on tour at the moment. When he gets a break, we'll have him come over." Liam, very nervously, says.

Olivia looked content with that, so not another word was spoken on the subject of Blake Shelton or Ed Sheeran.

The sound of the doorbell rings around the house.

"They're here!" Niall races to the front door.

"Niall, calm down, mate." Louis waltzes behind him, giving him a pat on the back whilst he pulls the door open.

Olivia smooths out the front of her dress, eager to make a good first impression.

"Come on in, lads." Niall's voice speaks loudly as he leads four people into the living room.

The first thought I have is 'Geez, these kids are tall!'

The tallest was most definitely the blonde one with the excited look, he was at least more than double my height. He wore a black lip ring at the left side of his mouth, his hair was done up into a perfect quiff, and he wore ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt labeled 'Nirvana' and a red unbuttoned flannel over it. He had a rectangular face with very well-defined features.