Chapter 19: Spa Treatment

AN: Ok, so guys, WE GOT A GUY TO READ OUR FANFIC!
WE ARE GODS! BUT SERIOUSLY!!!
This one's for all you readers out there!!

Xoxo, r & a
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

LYLA'S POV

"I'm bored!" Olivia announces the very words that I say on a daily basis.

"Me too." I agree monotonously.

Skylar and Jordan were currently sitting with us in our room, playing with dolls, the same dolls our mother had bought for us that one Christmas. The guys had bought us other dolls, but these were definitely our favorites.

"Wanna see what the guys are up to?" Jordan asks.

"Ugh, they're probably doing boring things." I groan.

The guys had invited the babysitters over to have dinner, but Harry, much to Skylar's disappointment, was on a date, with Cheyenne.

"I know!" Olivia jumps up. "We can create a spa for you two!"

"A spa?" I ask skeptically, I stand up as well and put my hands on my hips.

"Yes!" Olivia squeals, excitement glittering in her eyes.

"What do you suppose we'll do in this... spa?" I question.

"We could do foot rubs-" She begins to say but gets cut off by me shouting.

"No way! I'm not touching ANYBODY'S feet!"

"Well, geez, they aren't that bad." Skylar mutters, still seated on the floor with Jordan.

"They probably are." I tell her.

"Whatever, Lyla! We're doing this!" Olivia decides.

She runs to the door and throws it open, beckoning me to follow her, we stomp down the steps and into the living room, seeing Niall sitting on the sofa, alone.

"Aww! Niall, where are the rest of the boys?" I ask him, it was sad seeing him by himself. "Why are you all alone?" I go up to him, giving him a hug.

"I dunno, they're all around." He accepts my hug. "I'm just watchin' TV. But I have to ask, why am I the only one to be treated nicely by you?!"

"Oh, thats because you're less annoying than the rest." I pat his head since he was sitting down and I could actually reach.

"Oh."

I leave him sitting on the sofa to help Olivia set up chairs for the babysitters.

"Whatcha girls up to?" He questions, watching us, a confused expression on his face.

"Making a spa for Skylar and Jordan." I answer him, making him look even more confused.

"Okay, then." He turns back to the television and resumes watching whatever was on the screen.

"Lyla, go get Harry's lotion." Olivia tells me. "The one he uses for his feet."

"What?!" Niall had apparently heard her.

"Harry's lotion." She says with a completely straight face.

"He has lotion?" Niall shakes his head, as if to clear his thoughts. "I guess that's why his skin is so baby-soft."