Chapter 18: Something Great

"Wouldn't it be the perfect crime, if I stole your heart and you stole mine?"
-Unknown

CHEYENNE'S POV

"Harry, where are we going?" I giggle as we drive around aimlessly.

"It's a surprise," He smiles, cheekily at me.

I look around at the unfamiliar roads, as I glance out the window I feel some strong fingers dance across my palm, I look up at him.

I can't help the smile that creeps up my cheeks. I continue to stare at him, just taking in his perfect features, as my thoughts are interrupted.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing, just wondering how I got so lucky," I giggle at him.

"I think I received the good end of the bargain," He huskily says to me. He really is as flirtatious and gorgeous as people make him out to be.

"You're beautiful,"

I turn away, not wanting him to see the bright red that highlights my burning cheeks.

"You are," I chuckle to him.

"Like I said, I got the better end of the bargain, my view is a whole lot better than yours."

I lean over the center console and leave a kiss on his cheek, since he was driving I didn't want to be blocking his view of the road. I'd like to not take a trip to the hospital tonight.

"Are we there, yet?" I whine, impatiently.

"We almost are..." He drifts off, reaching behind his seat, attempting to grab hold of something. He pulls his hand out from the backseat, with his knuckles clutched around one of his many bandanas.

"What's that?"

"Here, put it on," he says, handing it to me.

"Why?"

"It's a surprise," he says, "around your eyes, no peeking."

I do as instructed and tie the army green bandana around my eyelids.

I hear the engine turn off and the sound of a door closing echoing from Harry's side of the car. Following soon after I hear the click of my door opening. I smile as I feel Harry take my hand, gently leading my out of the car.

I shutter, feeling the warm air escape my body, leaving a cold chill in its wake. It seems Harry has noticed my shivers, as he proceeds to wrap his coat around my shoulders, before placing his hands on my waist to lead the way to our mystery location.

"Harry?" I ask, happy as could be.

"Yes, babe?" I love it when he calls me that or 'love' or 'sweetheart' or just 'Cheyenne'. Anything leaving his lips is appealing to me.

I lean up, kissing his on the lips this time, or at least aiming to where I guess they were placed. I gather that I guessed wrong as he chuckles, and his chocolate locks tickle my face. He places his hand on my chin, and guides me to the correct placing of his mouth.

After we pull away, he kisses the top of my head, before continuing to lead me to our secretive destination.

After what feels like ages, he tells me we're almost there.

"I'm getting hungry, babe," I state as my feet continue to go, one in front of the other, automatically.

"Don't worry, this'll all by worth it. Trust me, my dear," I blush at his comment, but thankfully he's standing somewhat behind me, so hopefully he won't be able to detect the scarlet tinting of my cheeks.