Chapter 20: A Barbeque Maybe?

AN: soo, Blake Shelton's new album, kinda, sorta came out yesterday.... and I might be kinda, sorta dying.... so I couldn't help but add it in this chappie!

Xoxo, us❤️ not really, cuz autumn doesn't like Blake... (stupid a)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"The most wasted of all days is the one without laughter."
-E. E. Cummings

SKYLAR'S POV

"Hi!" Olivia greets us as Jordan and I walk through the front door that was held open for us. "Did you bring your swimsuits?!"

"We sure did!" I answer her enthusiastically.

The guys, along with Olivia and Lyla had invited us over for a BBQ and a swim in the pool since it was, strangely enough, a sunny day in London, I guess they tried to make the best of it.

The two girls lead us into the backyard, where four of the guys were seated around a picnic table.

"Hello, girls." Liam stands up from the table. "How are you?"

"We're great." Jordan gives him a hug, followed by me. "Thanks for inviting us!"

We say our hellos to the rest of the guys, ignoring the fact that we were one band member short.

"Hey! Jordan! Skylar!" A voice calls from the pool.

I whip my head around to see Cheyenne, her bright-ginger hair pulled up into a high ponytail, wearing a skimpy bikini, and Harry sitting at the edge of the pool, their feet hanging over the side in the water.

I give Lyla and Olivia a glare. "What is she doing here!" I whisper-yell at them.

Lyla just shrugs while Olivia mouths the word 'sorry'.

Jordan gives me a sympathetic look, knowing that Cheyenne isn't exactly my favorite person.

"Umm, hey!" I respond, trying my best to act happy.

"Anything we can help with?" Jordan asks, peppily.

"Not really, we were just about to go swimming!" Louis answers. "You two should come, too!"

"Sure!" Jordan responds.

"Okay, let's go!" Louis hops up from the picnic table and strips off his shirt, he then proceeds to dart to the side of the pool and cannon ball into it, splashing everything within ten feet, that includes Cheyenne.

"Agh! Louis!" She screeches, standing up and glaring at him.

"Sorry, love." He apologizes and winks at Jordan and I, who were trying our best to hide our giggles, along with Olivia, Lyla just straight up burst out laughing.

"Shh!" Olivia elbows her.

"Are you alright, babe?" Harry stands up and puts an arm around her.

"No! Louis ruined my hair!" She complains.

"I'm pretty sure he made it look better." Lyla mutters under her breath and I give her an ever-so-stealthy fist bump.

"C'mon!" Olivia beckons us to the side of the pool, where she was already standing. "Let's go swimming, too!"

"One moment, Olive!" Jordan calls back, pulling off her black tee with a candy skull in the centre and running to join her and Lyla, who had skipped over to pull Harry's hair, probably, since that is what she was doing at the moment.