Chapter 7: Secrets

AN: Happy almost birthday to Liam!!
And
Happy Birthday to myself!!

It's funny, my birthday is 4 days before Liam's, autumn's is 4 days after Louis's, and my sister's birthday is 4 days after Harry's!! OMG!!

OMG!!!! I WAS LOOKING AT PICS OF OLIVIA (MAGGIE ELIZABETH JONES) AND I FOUND THIS PIC OF HER, LIAM, AND HARRY!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! ANYWAYS, THATS THE PIC AT THE TOP OR THE SIDE

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!!
-r

Go read, ya.
-a
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"There are two types of pains, one that hurts you and the other that changes you."
-Unknown

NIALL'S POV

"Okay, people, we have a party to plan!" Louis claps his hands, getting everyone's attention. "Olivia's birthday is on the 25th and Liam's is on the 29th! We're going to have a surprise party on Saturday!"

It was Tuesday, Zayn had gone with Olivia and Liam to run errands and to monitor them, we were really going all out on this surprise.

"We should have lots of balloons!" Harry yells.

"Stupid, Curly, of course there will be balloons." Lyla says, with an eye roll.

"Well, I said there should be lots of balloons." Harry shot back.

"Curly, may I just say you are the dumbest person I know?" She gives him a look that earns laughs all around.

"Anyway, guys! We need to plan this, so, Lyla, since Olivia's your sister, what does she want more than anything else in the world!?" Louis asks.

She thinks for a moment before saying. "Umm...I think I remember her always wanting a doll house."

"A doll house? Okay."

Lyla looked sad. "What's the matter?" I asked her.

"Nothing!" She says indignantly, but I see a tear fall.

"No, really, what's wrong?" I ask wiping her tears away.

"It's fine, I just had something in my eye."

Liar. By the looks of it, she was probably thinking about all the other birthdays they had spent with her parents. She walked over to the television and turned it on, some reporter was doing a story on an arrest.

The rest of us walk over to the TV to join her. Suddenly, a photo of the culprit flashed on screen.

LYLA'S POV

I couldn't believe it.

Because, right in front of my eyes on the telly... was my mother.

I let the tears fall, I didn't care that the guys would see.

"Lyla?" Louis put his hand on my shoulder. "Is that your mum?"

The guys all crowded around me. I look up at them, sniffling.

"Lyla, I'm so sorry." Niall says, putting his arms around me.

They were trying to comfort me, but nothing could cheer me up right now.

I push past them and run up the stairs, into the room Olivia and I shared before exiting and running into the bathroom, locking the door.

I pull my knees up to my chest and stare into space, thinking.