Chapter 40: Camping!

An: Hai, all! It's Ri, honestly I've been putting off this chapter just to binge-watch anime, and throughout all this binge watching, I have come across my new love...Kaneki Ken, thank you for existing and no matter what anyone else says, your hair was beautiful in the first episode. This chapter is dedicated to you (but lets be honest, every chapter is for you), I love you, bb.

(Julia, I am allowed to do this because wayyyy back in Chapter 20, you did the same with Blake.)

Ah, gotta love joint accounts, the power of writing whatever I want in the AN, it's nice.

Alright, very sorry for the long AN, I present Chapter 40!

~Ri and Jules(but mostly Ri cuz Jules doesn't like Tokyo Ghoul...)
(^з^)~â™Â¡

(p.s. If you wanna know what happiness is, go watch Tokyo Ghoul.)

FOLLOW US:
Riley - seriously-riley
Julia - julia_genevieve
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver."
-Martin Luther King

OLIVIA'S POV

"I've never gone camping before!" I say, letting my excitement take over as I start bouncing on Zayn's bed, watching him tug a sleeping bag out of his closet.

"It's fun," he says, laughing at my excitement. "But we're only going in the backyard."

"Still, sleeping outside is fun!"

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go find Lyla so we can start pitching the tents."

I lead the way out of the room, skipping down the long hallway into the bedroom Lyla and I share. Luckily, she's in here doing homework.

"Hey!" I yell at her, causing her to look away from her paper. "Let's go set up tents!"

"I'm happy to get away from homework, let's go!" She leaps out of the bedroom and down the stairs to where the babysitters are walking into the house.

"Hello, girlies," Jordan greets us with a wave.

"You use that word too much," Lyla wrinkles her nose in disgust.

"What? Hello? What do you want me to say? Salutations?"

"No, idiot, I meant 'girlies.'" Lyla spits at her.

"We've been over this before I don't know what you're trying to say," Jordan shrugs her shoulders.

I notice Skylar hasn't uttered a word since she got here, quite different from her usual talkative attitude.

"What's up, Sky?" I ask her, giving her a fist bump.

"I hate camping," she states bluntly.

"Why?!" I screech, dumbfounded.

"The idea of sleeping outside when it will most likely be cold and bugs will be crawling on your limbs does not sound appealing at all," she crosses her arms and sighs. "I cannot believe you're making me do this." She seethes at Jordan.

"Hey! It'll be fun! We'll have a blast!" Jordan shoves her teasingly.

"Why didn't you just bring Tyler?" Skylar asks in a mocking tone.