Chapter 29: Revelation

AN: We would like to apologize in advance for all of the feels and heart aches you will get from reading this chapter. Oh! And are you guys:

Skarry? Orrrr

Cherry? (Pronounces sherry)

Oh! And you're gonna want to play the song while you read this .xx

seriously-riley
julia_genevieve

Xoxo, Riley and Julia
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had."
-The Wonder Years

HARRY'S POV

"When I can hardly walk and my hair is falling out!" Louis and Olivia belt out lyrics at the top of their lungs. Lyla sits on Niall's lap strumming one of his very untuned guitars along to the beat while he holds it, so it's easy to say, it was not a quiet day at the Payne-Horan-Tomlinson-Malik-Styles-Baker household.

"We'll still stay up till morning! We'll throw an after party! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I won't act my age! No, I won't act my age!"

I wasn't joining in, mostly because I haven't been able to sleep in days. This whole Cheyenne/Skylar thing has been keeping me up at night.

Olivia and Louis cease their singing, Olivia finishing with a cartwheel across the carpet whilst Lyla strums dramatically one last time.

Olivia races over to me. "Harry! Why didn't you sing with us? You always do!"

"Yeah, mate, why didn't you join in? It's FOUR!" Niall spreads his arms out. I think Niall is not-so-secretly One Direction's biggest fan.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit tired." That wasn't entirely a lie, I'm exhausted, but that never stopped me from singing along to one of our songs before.

"All right, well, I need to head out, lads. I'm meeting the boys for lunch." Niall explains, sitting up, stuffing his keys into his pockets.

"The boys are right here, dumbo." Olivia gestures to the lot of us, well most of us, slumped on the couch. Liam went out with a friend to go bowling, so that just left Zayn, Louis, and I if Niall left.

"No, the 5 Seconds Of Summer boys." Niall laughs. He was a lot closer with the lads than the rest of us were.

"Who's that?" Lyla asks.

"You haven't heard us talk about them?" He asks. They shake their heads in answer. "Well, they'll have to come over for dinner sometime."

"Can we come with you?" Lyla asks.

"I don't think so, girls, we're meeting at a bar and you guys aren't old enough to go in." He explains apologetically.

"I could use one of them right now." I mutter under my breath, not loud enough for anyone to hear.

"Yeah, I've got to head out, too." Zayn says, after checking his phone as it had buzzed, indicating he received a text.

"Aw, why?" Olivia whines.

"I've got to go and record a bridge for one of our new songs." Zayn discloses.

"All right, Harry, you're going to entertain them." Louis says, pointing to me.

"Why?" I ask.

He explains that he's tired and needs to take a nap before leaving to do just that.