Guitar lesons

(Play song when told)

Me and Ein were on are way to his house from school. Ein said he wanted to give me something for my birthday early because his family was going somewhere for spring brake. "I told you didn't have to get me anything. I would have been fine with a 'Happy Birthday'" I told Ein for the millionth time. "I know, and I told you I saw it and thought of you so I got it" "a gun" I said referring to how easy it is to set me off, and that only little can do it. Ein punched me lightly in the arm and laughed "No! You'll see" We were a couple blocks away from his house and I dashed off. "Last one there's an Omega, BLUEBERRY!" I yelled not looking back. Me and Ein tide, considering I fell and got back up.
   "Let me know if it hurts, okay?" Ein asked as I nodded in response. Apparently when I fell I got cut by a rock on my arm... Ein was putting rubbing alcohol on my arm, and made me sit on the bathroom counter while he did so. My eye twitched because of the stinging. "I'm sorry, but You know it helps" Ein said resting his chin on my shoulder. "I know, I know, but you could had just let me do it myself" Ein let out a chuckle and looked me in the eye. "You know it's better that I do it considering were you got cut" The cut was on the back of my left arm. "It's a good thing I don't need stitches" I said looking at Ein as he grabbed a band-a from under the sink. "Don't say stuff like that...you still got hurt, and the way you say it makes it seam like you don't care if you live or die" Ein said putting the band-a on me. I let out a sigh and get off the counter. "So what was the birthday gift you got me?" I asked wanting to change the subject. He smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me into his room. He let go, and pulled a long box rapped in black gift paper and a dark blue ribbon tide in the corner out from under his bed. "H-Here" Ein handed me the box which was some-what heavy, and sat on his bed. I sat next to him. I open the rapping part and see a card on top of the actual box. I read the card out loud "I hope to howl at the moon with you on this special day. Happy Birthday" I look at Ein to see his face slightly red. I look down at the bow and open it. My eyes widen "A-A g-guitar?!" I nearly yelled. It was a black electric, with a blue neck and a wolf in the bottom corner. I put the guitar next to me on the bed and hug Ein making him old most fall over. "Heh heh,I guess saying 'you like it' is an understatement, huh?"  I just nodded letting go of him. "Juuust one thing... I don't know how to play" I said laughing a bit. "That's okay, I can teach you." Ein scooted closer to me. I grabbed the guitar and held it the way your supposed to. "Well you know how to hold it. Okay so this is how to tune it..." Ein put his hands on mine and helped me tune it. "Okay, lets do the basics, A" I plucked the one that was 'A'. "Good, now..."
    Ein spent a good Three hours teaching me. I learned how to play one of my favorite song. "Lacey why don't you play that song you like?" I looked at Ein and smiled. I gave a nod and started to play. The song I played was 'Pretty girl', and I ended up singing along with it...

(PLAY NOW)

I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I drink, if I smoke
I keep up with the guys
And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world
Fuck your ribbons and your pearls
'Cause I'm not just a pretty girl

I'm more than just a picture
I'm a daughter and a sister
Sometimes it's hard for me to show
That I'm more than just a rumor
Or a song on your computer
There's more to me than people know

Some days I'm broke, some days I'm rich
Some days I'm nice, some days I can be a bitch
Some days I'm strong, some days I quit
I don't let it show, but I've been through some shit

I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I drink, if I smoke
I keep up with the guys
And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world
Fuck your ribbons and your pearls
'Cause I'm not just a pretty girl

I'm more than just a number
I'm a hater, I'm a lover
Sometimes it's hard for me to show
That I'm more than just a title
Or a comment going viral
There's more to me than people know

Some days I'm broke, some days I'm rich
Some days I'm nice, some days I can be a bitch
Some days I'm strong, some days I quit
I don't let it show, but I've been through some shit

I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I drink, if I smoke
I keep up with the guys
And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world
Fuck your ribbons and your pearls
'Cause I'm not just a pretty girl, I'm not just a pretty girl
I'm not just a pretty girl, no I'm not just a pretty girl
I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I drink, if I smoke
I keep up with the guys
And you see me holding up my middlefinger to the world
Fuck your ribbons and your pearls
'Cause I'm not just a pretty girl, I'm not just a pretty girl
I'm not just a pretty girl, no I'm not just a pretty girl

     I open my eyes to here Ein clapping. "Wow not only do you have a good voice, but you learned how to play quick!" Ein said making my face go red. "Th-thanks..." I look at the time in my phone and jump. "Oooh Crap!! I got to get home. See you after the brake!" I said giving him a hug then running downstairs and home. I rush through the door and slam it shut. "You're late, Lacey" My uncle had came home a couple day ago, and found out I didn't come home till late that day. He gave me a curfew to were I had to be home by 8:30pm. "Sorry I last track of time" I said and went up to my room "what's that!" I turned back and looked at where he was pointing. "A birthday gift" I said and continued walking up to my room, ignoring my uncle yelling after me.