Get to know me a little

Thank you for the 482 reads and for that you can see an animation I regret making

Yes I made this and it sucks...

And if for some reason you think it's not then go a head and see the others on The YouTube chanel Lazi Fish, yes that's how you spell it. Me and my Friend Dash aka Dash_is_Back used to share the chanel before I got my phone took an away, so I wasn't able to animate for a while. I have a Phone now (of course) but it's on child mode so I can't post. I still do a clabs with her tho.

Oh ya my name is Sierra, Sorry forgot what I was doing for a second. I live in TX USA. I'm a furry (not that surprising if you look at my OCs) don't get the wrong idea I'm not THAT kind of furry I just like the fursuits and think being a furry is fun. Yes I do get made fun of a little for being one, I mean someone gave me dog food before, but just told them "I'm a wolf not a dog get it right!"

Back on topic

I like drawing, sewing, writing (only fanfic tho), painting, sleeping (who doesn't), listening to music, and watching anime.

I have two siblings one older brother and one younger sister.

I am 14 (I get it if your surprised)

I have friends on wattpad that I know in real life before having wattpad.

Sans-Boy,
DolphinBoy13,
ponysaremylove,
XxWolfGirl924xX,
Lol045,
Dash_is_Back,
RandomUnicorn13,
And
UnknownSkully

Now before I say my favorite stuff is I like to say no sadly None of these are a joke...

Color- Blood red

Food- Sushi

Top 3 Fandoms- Aphmau Creepypasta and Eddsworld

Anime- Black Butler

Creepypasta- Joker reject (Jeff the killer)

Aphmau- Ein

Eddworld- Tom and Tord (I can't pick Okay😖)

Drink- Poop~si (I sadly started saying that instead of pepsi)

Movie- Slenderman

And I'm done

I may update this later on but hay I don't see any reason to. Thank you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for reading my crap and I'm sorry I don't update or post that much on my other stories if y'all read them, I just have so much I want to do with this one and I really want to start on a Minecraft Diaries one, but I have to work on my other three (one is not posted yet), I'm trying to work on getting my phone off child mode so I can post on YouTube, I'm getting ready to start making my fursuit, I have Finals next next week, everything is everywhere. So please just level with me, okay. Also if you would like me to make a MCD book with Lacey in it let me know it would be great to know what you guys think.