What happened (short)

I woke up to the warmth of a blanket. Someone poked me "Lacey, wake up". I opened my eyes to Gene kneeled down by me. "Ahh!" I yelled and fell out of the bed. I looked around to see I'm in GENE'S ROOM!? "Heh, don't worry I slept on the couch, and I told your Family I'd take you home... When you felt better that is" Gene said helping me up. We sat next to each other. "G-Gene what happened?"

    After Gene explained to me everything that happened I jumped up. "What! I-I need to go, Now! Sorry Gene I'll hang out with you later I promise!" I said and ran out of the house. I felt someone grab my wrist. I looked be hide to see Gene, "let me walk you" I just sighed knowing there was arguing with him.

    Once I got home I waved bye to Gene as he walked away. I walked inside to get attacked with a hug. "Lacey, thank Irene you came back" by the voice I could tell it was Melissa. "Let go of me" she did as I said and I just went up to my room. I open the door to my room to see Aaron sitting on my bed facing the wall. "Melissa I already told you, I don't want your hel-" "Aaron" I said. He looked up at me and I nearly started to cry. His eyes were glowing red and had tears stains on his face. "A-Aaron... I'm sorry" I ran and gave him hug. "Please calm down" after I said that Aaron hugged me back. "Lacey..." Aaron's grip tightened, as he cried onto my shoulder. Finely I let my tears escape. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I-I didn't mean to scare y-you like th-that" I cried.  Me and Aaron were like that for a while before I fell asleep.

     I know it's short but season one of PDH has nothing to wright with. Next chapter will be a 3 month time skip so just a heads up. 😊