Renaissance Fair with the shadow-knights

I woke up to the bed moving. I prided open one of eyes to be met by a burning ray on sun. I slammed my eye shut and groaned. I felt someone pet me then chuckle "Aww, come on pup. Don't you want to go to the renaissance fair?" I groaned and pulled the sheets over my head. The door slammed open with these words right behind it "Gene! Hurry up before mom changes her mind!... What is Lacey doing?" I pulled the covers off of me and glared at Dante. "Okay, okay, I'm out" Dante said and shut the door as he left. "So, are you dressing up or going in normal clothes?" I asked looking at Gene. Gene smiled and got out of the bed. He walked to his closet and pulled out something like this⬇

 He walked to his closet and pulled out something like this⬇

   Just with a sword and with some red. "Cool!" "Ya, got it the last time I was there. So what are you wearing?" Gene asked. I got out of the bed and went over to my suitcase and took out mine.

(This with a thicker mask and darker blue)

   "Well look what we have here? A bandit and a guard." "Where? I don't see no guard, all I see is a boy wanting to be one" I laughed and walked to the bathroom to change. I come back out and knock on the door. "Umm... Help?" Gene asked? I opened the door to see Gene was having trouble the gloves of his costume. I chuckled and walked over to help him. "There" "Thx pup, also wow!" Gene said as he looked at me. "What!?" Gene pulled me on his lap... NOT IN THAT WAY!!! "Well... How about we stop and get you a cloak from somewhere? We don't need some purv trying anything" Gene said completely serious. Gene can get pretty protective sometimes. "Okay, or we could just get black leggings and I'll wear shorter boots. Also that would be cheaper" I said, Gene gave a nod and smiled.

   We stoped by the mall, Sasha a Zenix said they meet us there. Me and Gene head over to Hot-Topic to get leggings. Some people came over asking if they could take a pitcher, which we did. "There you guys are!" we look behind us and see Sasha and Zenix.