chapter two

Lost

lost: (of a person) very confused or in great difficulties.

chapter two

Sakiya Naomi's POV

After that night, nothing seemed to get easier. Every other day was a new rumor of who could've shot him, why they shot him, or if it was out of randomness.

I reflected on the day prior to him being killed.

I had a doctor's appointment earlier that morning, but I didn't feel good. After the doctor's appointment he took me to Grand Lux in the Galleria and we had lunch.

I admired him across the table.

"Baby.. what is you looking at?" Bibby laughed.

"I'm looking at you. Can I not admire my man?" Sakiya chuckled.

"You can, but you scaring me." He laughed again.

"Whatever Bibby." Sakiya laughed.

He grabbed my hand, and held it.

"I love you shorty." He said.

"I love you too baby." Sakiya smiled.

"Now, what you and lil man tryna eat?" He said, as we started to browse the menu.

"I want some pasta." Sakiya said, as she rubbed her tiny belly.

"You always want carbs!" He said.

"Yeah yeah. It's the baby not me." Sakiya said.

Bibby was always into eating the right things and taking care of his body. Even though, he sold drugs but it was whatever.

After we ate, we walked the mall. He spent a bag on me in Louis Vuitton. We even bought the baby a Gucci stroller and some Gucci clothes. He was so happy to be having a little boy. We went into Footlocker and bought sneakers for him and everything. Bibby was so happy.

I got in his silver Ferrari, as he loaded up the car with our bags. When he finished, he got in the driver's seat and headed to the house. He drove with one hand on my belly, his other hand on the steering wheel.

We were almost home when his phone rang.

"Hello?" He said.

"Aye bro what's up with you?"

"Yeah I'm just leaving the Galleria with my shorty. I'm on the way to the crib though."

"Alright, I'll meet you at the spot later on. I need to tap in with Cash anyway."

"Peace."

He hung up, and put his phone down.

"Why you gotta go to the trap?" Sakiya asked, looking over at him.

After he established his name. He never went back to the trap. He ran all that shit. The people under him went and did things. All Bibby did was call the shots. He told people when and when not to move.

"Cause they say Cash been on some shady shit and I need to talk to him." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Why you can't just have Herb do it?" Sakiya asked, she felt some type of way because she didn't like Cash anyway.

Cash and Bibby always got into it over money or supply. It always resulted in Bibby giving Cash some money so he'd shut up and let him be. But I wasn't having it this time.

"That's the problem, Herb ain't doing it good enough." He said back, with a slight attitude.

"Alright. Whatever." She said, putting my hands up.

"I got this.. I got you. I got us." He said, grabbing my hand and kissing it, before pulling into the garage.

We got settled in the house and took our showers. He threw on a hoodie and sweats. I did the same. I got into the L part of our couch, and laid there. I turned on Dope and watched it, as he went in the kitchen and got some popcorn.

I had a slight attitude, after our conversation in the car.

He put the popcorn down on the table, before laying down by me.

"I'm sorry baby for earlier. I'm just stressed." He said, cuddling up by me.

"It's cool. I just want you to be smarter out here you know?" She said.

"Yeah.. I understand. I'm still going to go by there and make sure everything is straight." He said.

I nodded. I laid my arm on his shoulder, as we watched Dope.

We watched movies all night, until it was time for him to go to the trap and make sure everything was good.

It was 1 am and I was super tired. I got up in the bed, and laid down. I didn't even have the energy to tie my hair up.

"Alright mama, I'm about to go." He said, leaning over and kissing her.

She kissed him back.

"Alright be safe. I love you. Call me when you're on the way back." She mumbled, she was half sleep.

"I love you too. I will. Bye babe." He said, before walking out the bedroom door and closing it.

I never would've thought, that would've been our last conversation.

______________________

ANOTHER UPDATE 🍬

We getting it poppin'!!!

10 votes, 5 comments. Share share share with your friends!