chapter nine

Lost

lost: (of a person) very confused or in great difficulties.

chapter nine

Dave's POV

I was chillin' in the studio with my guy Cliff as I rolled a wood.

I was working on my second mixtape Paranoia. My city was playing tf out of Kairi Chanel. My first tape. But the summer was almost over and they needed some new heat.

I was back in New York. I had been in Dallas for the past 2 weeks, working on this tape. Their was an engineer that was a master at mixing my shit down there. I fuck with him tough. So I was making trips till the Paranoia was finished.

I came back to New York to check in with my baby moms, Rita and my ma and pops. Rita told me Kairi was missing me. Kairi was my daughter. She just turned 2 in June. We went to Cabo and it was lit.

"So the bitch go by Asian." Cliff said, after he puffed.

"Yes.. her name is Asian Persuasion. I asked her for her real name and she said she don't do real names." I shrugged.

"That sound like some shady shit. She hiding something." Cliff said, ashing his blunt.

"So I'm hiding something, cause I go by Dave East and not David Brewster?" I said, puffing on my blunt.

"You a performer bro.. an artist." Cliff said.

"And she not?" I said.

"You got me." Cliff laughed.

"Yeah nigga. It's just a stage name. Nothing major." I laughed, dapping him.

"Yeah yeah. You get her number?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Nah."

"Bro what! How she got you trippin' mad hard and you not even writing her." He laughed.

"Bro it's something about her. She just real mysterious I don't know. Maybe it was her ass. Maybe it was the weed." I laughed, taking more hits from the blunt.

"Let me look this girl up." Cliff said, he pulled out his phone and was searching.

"This her?" He asked, holding up her picture.

liked by 10,000 othersthe_asian_persuasion: stripes on my ass, so he call this pussy tigger 👅 meet me at King of Diamonds tonight!

the_asian_persuasion: stripes on my ass, so he call this pussy tigger 👅 meet me at King of Diamonds tonight!

"Scroll to another picture!" I said.

liked by 5,000 othersthe_asian_persuasion: i heard blondes have more fun 🤫

the_asian_persuasion: i heard blondes have more fun 🤫

"Yeah that's her. The other night she had red hair." I shrugged.

"Ya know how bitches be. They got frontals now and shit." Cliff said.

"You right Brodie." I said, hitting my blunt again.

I was zooted.

I followed her Instagram, before the producer started playing a beat for me.

I vibed out to the beat.

"Like it's written in Chinese it's hard to read her." I scribbled down.

Sakiya's POV

I was on the phone with Diamontè, as I finished making invitations for Junior's 2nd birthday.

"So, how's work?" She asked.

"It's work." I laughed.

"Girl what's that supposed to mean?"

"Girl those drunk ass men.. talking crazy. It's annoying but I got almost 5,000 for Junior's birthday so I'm lit!" I said.

"Oh baby.. YOU LIT! But remember you don't have to do this.. you know you could just move down here to Houston with me and Justin...." Diamontè trailed off.

"Sis I appreciate you trying to be a good big sister, but I'm good. I got this. It's going on a year now. I wanna keep my lil white G Wagon." I chuckled.

"Okay. But you know I'm always here."

"Thank you Diamontè."

"Of course. But back to these men, you ain't met a guy yet?" Diamontè asked.

"How did you know?" I said.

"Well considering the fact you've kicked into hopeless romantic mode and have been posting Kehlani lyrics on your personal page." Diamontè dragged on.

"Welllll, the other night I did have a guy defend me. I ended up giving him a lap dance to thank him. He paid me like $800. He was fine as hell. He told me his name was East. But that was almost 2 weeks ago." I ranted.

"Did you get his number?"

"No, we're technically not supposed to do that but I try not to think about him. He was fine as hell but I probably won't ever see that nigga again." I sighed.

"Never say never. If you threw it back right, he'll come back." She said.

Just as she said that, I got a notification.

"daveeast started following you."

My face lit up.

_________________________

Who y'all think going to make the first move?

This chapter short. I'm sorry y'all. I thought it was at least 1K.. but it's a little over 700.

10 votes, 5 comments.

PLEASE SHARE SHARE SHARE with your friends! Let's get it poppin!