chapter fifteen

Lost

lost: (of a person) very confused or in great difficulties.

chapter fifteen

Sakiya's POV

As soon as my Uber pulled up to the house, I dipped him and practically leaped out the car. I missed my baby so much. I felt terrible for not putting him to bed last night. I rushed into the house and dropped my purse to see Diamonté and my mom on the couch. They were drinking coffee, cuddled up with blankets watching tv.

"Look at what the cat brought in." My mom said, looking over the couch and back at me.

"Good Morning." I smiled.

"How was it?" They asked in unison.

"It was—— great. I had a fun time, is the baby awake?" I asked.

"No he's still sleep. We kinda kicked it last night. Stayed up and watched a movie till midnight." Diamontè said back.

I nodded.

"Oh my god you got on his clothes. Sis you didn't pack an overnight bag?" Diamontè said.

"No. I didn't play on overnighting!" I snapped back.

"Biǎozi!" My mom exclaimed. Which was slut, or whore in Asian culture.

"Mom.." Diamontè said, hitting her arm.

"I didn't fuck him mom." I said, before walking passed them and going upstairs to my room.

I went straight for the shower and turned it on. I got my spray bottle of alcohol, spraying it all around the lace before eventually lifting my frontal off and undoing the braids. As soon as I got in the shower I put my whole head in the water. I made sure to wash my hair and wash every inch of my body.

After I finished my shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and wrapped my hair up. I got dressed in some pjs to chill in the house before it was time for work tonight.

I went into my baby's room and he woke up when I opened the door.

"Hey papa." I said, going to his crib and picking him up.

"Hiiiiii." He slurred with his baby speech.

"Hiiii I missed you. Mommy is so sorry I didn't put you to sleep last night. Mommy got caught up with a date." I said, as I walked around the room carrying him. I kissed his cheeks.

"I love you." I said, kissing him again.

I went downstairs to get his breakfast. It was noon now. I was still full from what I had with East.

I fed him breakfast, before getting on the couch with him and watching a movie. Junior laid on my chest.

My mom left the house to catch up with an old friend while she was in town which left me and Diamontè at the house alone.

We watched movies all day, literally till about 5 pm.

"So are you going to tell me how the date went?" She asked.

"It was good. I learned a lot about him. I finally talked to Tasha about him. Andrè's a big fan of his music. He seems pretty dope." I shrugged.

"So do you see another date happening in the future? I need details and you not giving them to me." Diamontè said.

"For the most part yes." I said back.

"Can you see yourself with him, like in a relationship?" She asked.

I zoned out. I thought about Bibby. Not that I had forgot about him, because I'd never forget about my soul mate.. the father of my child. But reality hit all over again. I came off that high.

"Kinda too soon to tell don't you think?" I said, getting off the couch. I went in the kitchen to pop more popcorn.

"You know you can move on right? It's okay." My sister assured me.

"I know." I said back. I let Junior walk around the kitchen as the popcorn popped. He was so energetic, from him sleeping late.

We watched another long movie before it was time for me to go to work. I was really lazy but there was money that needed to be made.

I started to get ready in my bathroom.

My phone lit up.

From: East

"Wyd?"

To: East

"Getting ready for work. You?"

From: East

"Pulling up to the studio. Finishing touches on the mixtape."

To: East

"I can't wait to hear it. I'll text you after work. You may still be awake."

I put my phone down and did my hair and makeup.

I went for my short red hair today. It was a Sunday. It probably wouldn't be too crazy, so I didn't need the inches. I put some wand curls in my hair before fluffing it out.

I finished my makeup and added a cream and gold bodysuit for tonight with my clear heels. I put my hoodie over my outfit per usual.

Junior was still running around the bathroom, playing with his toys and banging them everywhere.

"So this is how Asian Persuasion gets ready every night." Diamanté said, as I spritzed setting spray.

"Mmmhm." I nodded.

I sprayed some perfume.

"Alrighty, I guess I'm ready." I said, taking a deep breath.

"Kill them tonight!" Diamontè said.

"Me and Justin need to come through one night and see ya do ya thing." She laughed, snapping.

"Girl whatever." I said. I picked up Junior and kissed him.

"Mommy is going to work so she will see you later." I said. I kissed him, before heading off.

I got in my truck and snapped a picture.

liked by champagnepapi, obj, and 70,000 others

the_asian_persuasion: Dallas you already know where I be! KOD meet me there. It's Sexy Sunday's 👅
view 500 comments..

______________________

Filler chapter, because I owe y'all an update butttt I'm really having a lot of writer's block with this book. Bare with me!

10 votes, 5 comments.

Any predictions? 🤔