chapter ten

Lost

lost: (of a person) very confused or in great difficulties.

chapter ten

Sakiya's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I met East. We followed each other. But one didn't dm the other. I was honestly scared to. I was thinking about him. I wanted to know more about him but I was so hesitant. I kept thinking about Bibby and what he'd think. I wonder if he'd be cool with me having a man other than Herb or Southside around our son.

All these thoughts swarmed my head, as I got ready to go on the stage.

I walked out, grabbing a wipe and wiping down the pole before my song. I wore a beaded gold bra top, with the matching skirt and thong. My hair in a pink bob.

Freak Hoe by Future played through the club.

Freak hoes, freak hoes
Bounce that ass make your knees touch your elbows
Freak hoes, freak hoes
Bounce that ass make your knees touch your elbows
Free dope, free coke, lay it down
Niggas kickin' in your front door
Free dope, free coke, lay it down
Niggas kickin' in your front door

I lunged on the pole, spinning around. I came down into a split, twerking both ass cheeks.

Titanic on my wrist, bad bitch on my dickBuild a donut in the 6, I just drove by Magic CityPut the heroine in the bricks, put the heroine in the bricksPut the heroine in the bricks, make the change, I get itOn a worldwide treasure hunt, blowin' go...

Build a donut in the 6, I just drove by Magic City
Put the heroine in the bricks, put the heroine in the bricks
Put the heroine in the bricks, make the change, I get it
On a worldwide treasure hunt, blowin' good get it
Pretty girls reppin' pretty gangs fuckin' wit the kiddo

I came from the split and twerked on all fours.

Money was flying. I knew after tonight I'd have just enough to finish up this party for Junior.

I got to the end of the stage where I saw some guys. I felt on my breasts, throwing my head back. I looked up to see East and his guys, making it rain from the balcony.

His eyes were low as he bit his lip.

This man was fine as fuck.

I winked, getting up and working my way back up the pole.

By the end of the performance, I had lost my top and money was everywhere. They raked it to a pile, as I picked it up and put it in my drawstring bag.

I went to the back and got my flask from my locker. I threw back some drank. I cringed as it burned going down. I sat in the corner, straightening my money out.

Once I got it together, I ran it through the counter and it stopped.

"Ugh what the fuck!" I said, hitting the machine. 

I took the first 500 out, then ran the stack again. It was 900. Total 1,400. I ran three more stacks through and before I knew it, it was 5,000 dollars.

This was a lit ass Friday night. It was still early too, only 2 am. I put the money in my thong and tights, then fluffing my hair and spraying more perfume before hitting the floor again.

One of my home girls poked her head in the locker room, "Asian, you're wanted on the balcony," Candy said.

"Tell them I'm coming!" I said, already knowing it was East.

I hurried out the door, letting it slam. I walked up the stairs to the balcony.

"Well well well, look who showed up to the party." East said.

It was more niggas than I could see from downstairs

"Hey East." I smiled.

"Look, you did your thing out there," He said, puffing on his backwood.

"Thank you." I said.

"Of course. Asian meet my nigga Cliff. Cliff this is Asian." He said, introducing me to this fine light skin across the table, getting a lap dance from Candy.

" He said, introducing me to this fine light skin across the table, getting a lap dance from Candy

"Hi Cliff." I waved. He threw his hand up.

"I've heard a lot about chu mamas." He said back.

"Oh really?" I said, looking over at East.

His face went red, "He buggin."

"So I know you ain't call me up here for nothing," I said, sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist. His backwood in his right hand. Left hand on my inner thigh.

"You right, I called you up here so I could get your number." He whispered in my ear.

"You sure this what you want?" I looked back at him asking.

"I'm tryna find out, yhu heard?" He said, blowing out smoke.

I took his wood from between his fingers and hit it.

I let the smoke come out of my nose and handed it back.

"I don't usually do this, but get ya phone out." I said. He pulled it out. I whispered my number in his ear. I couldn't be seen typing my number or being on his phone at all. I could lose my job.

"Thank you." He said, before smacking my thigh.

I gave him another lap dance and made some more coin.

I walked home with 10,000 that night.

_________________________

Y'all Wattpad was BUGGIN, they wouldn't  let me upload pictures within the chapter. But they should be up now!

Thoughts so far? Y'all think it's okay for her to move on? Any first date predictions? Where the date gon' be is the real question lol