chapter thirty

Lost

lost: (of a person) very confused or in great difficulties

thirty

Sakiya's POV

It's been 2 weeks since the blow up with Dave. He hasn't tried to talk to me and I haven't tried to talk to him. It was the first week of December. Time was flying. I was in Houston, working. Working was the only thing I knew to keep me busy and to keep my mind off things.

I was currently working with Candy, to get promo shots for the club. We had a shoot today, then tonight Candy and I were dancing at V Live Houston. JP and Candy were looking to recruit some girls to come back to our club in Dallas.

I was currently posed up in a bath tub, my curly hair in an updo. I was doing so many different poses trying to get the money shot.

"Asian.. go all the way under the water and come back up." Candy said, standing behind the monitor with the photographer.

I nodded. I was getting four grand for this shoot, so I wanted to make it worth it.

I went under the bubble bath water and came back up. The bubbles were stuck to me in different places.

I stood up in the tub as the photographer snapped.

"Yeah girl that's it!" Candy said.

I smiled, as I kept posing.

The photographer snapped crazy pictures.

I got back down in the water and he took more pictures.

"I think that's the one!" I yelled, coming from the pose.

Candy and the photographer came up to the tub and showed me the picture

"Yeah that's it, send this to me now!" I laughed.

"This is going up on Instagram tonight!" I added.

"These are so good. Asian girl... you're a natural." Candy said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I got out the tub and Candy got me a robe. I wrapped up in it and put on my shoes. I was shooting in JP and Candy's hotel room.

Mine was next door. After Candy gave me my stack, I took a picture with the photographer and dipped to my own room.

I looked over at the clock and it was 8:30 pm. I had been shooting for almost 4 hours now. Junior was with Diamontè at her house. I had drove up here, after I finished working I was going to hang an extra day with my sister.

I promised them I was going to take them out to dinner, before I worked tonight and I was going to keep that promise.

I called Diamontè.